Dishwasher jobs in Washington, USA – Apply for DISHWASHER – (FULL-TIME) Jobs at Compass Group – Bellevue, WA (On-site) . See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
- To support our growth we’re looking for a full-time DISHWASHER to join our awesome team!
- This role will be based on-site at Google – 1120 112th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule. Monday through Friday, hours may vary. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Kitchen and dishwashing experience.
- Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1123705.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and Conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkq
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success – we invite you to start your journey with us today!
We’re Food+ by Compass! Although the past year has been quite a rollercoaster for everyone, our amazing talented teams have continued to work tirelessly crafting incredible food experiences to help fuel the teams creating world-changing technologies at one of the world’s major tech companies!
We’re excited to grow our global team of skilled culinarians, managers, food service operators and subject matter experts – this is not just a workplace, it’s a place to innovate, a platform to bring your ideas to life, contribute to a sustainable future and best of all – be a part of an awesome team!
To find out more about careers at Food+ by Compass please visit; https://www.foodplusbycompass.com/
Summary: Maintains dishes, pots, pans, trays, kitchen, work areas, equipment and utensils in orderly and sanitary condition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scrapes and rinses food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine depending on assigned equipment. Ensures complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Washes pots, pans and trays based on assigned procedures. Ensure complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Polishes silver using burnishing machine tumbler, chemical dip, buffing wheel and hand cloth depending on assigned equipment and procedures. Ensures complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Ensures compliance with outlined safety procedures.
- Maintains temperatures and chemical levels as outlined by provided standards.
- Keeps dish area orderly and in compliance with safety standards.
- Sweeps and mops kitchen floors to ensure compliance with safety and sanitation standards.
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks and other food prep surfaces.
- Removes trash and places it in designated containers. Steam cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
- Helps load and unload supplies and product.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Bon Appétit are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Dishwasher – Part Time or Full Time Positions Jobs at Whole Foods Market – Melrose, MA
- Dishwasher – Restaurant Team Member 2nd Shift Jobs at Boston Market – Silver Spring, MD (On-site)
- Dishwasher Jobs at Invited – Ponte Vedra Beach, FL (On-site)
- DISHWASHER (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME) Jobs at Compass One Healthcare – Fort Smith, AR (On-site)
- DISHWASHER (FULL-TIME) Jobs at Bon Appétit Management Company – Mountain View, CA (On-site)
- Restaurant Dishwasher / Utility Jobs at Boston Market – Safety Harbor, FL (On-site)
- DISHWASHER (PART-TIME) Jobs at Chartwells School Dining Services K12 – Gilbert, AZ (On-site)
- DISHWASHER (PART-TIME) Jobs at Restaurant Associates – Saratoga Springs, NY (On-site)
- DISHWASHER (FULL-TIME) Jobs at Eurest USA – Santa Clara, CA (On-site)
- DISHWASHER (FULL & PART-TIME) Jobs at Flik Hospitality Group – Sheffield, MA (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Dishwasher Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this job please visit careers.compassgroupcareers.com.