Healthcare Services Group, Inc
Dishwasher jobs in Florida, USA – Apply for Dishwasher Jobs at Healthcare Services Group, Inc – Downtown Saint Petersburg, Florida. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) services thousands of accounts nationwide and is now hiring a Dishwasher in your area! With a custom, state of the art training program, there are engaging opportunities regardless of where you are in your career. If you crave to learn and want to make a positive impact in your community, we’d love to have you on our team!
What We Offer!
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and Family!
- Employee Assistance Programs
- The Dishwasher performs a number of kitchen activities including pot washing, dish washing, general cleaning duties, and storing food and non-food supplies.
- Utilizes protective gear in all appropriate functions
- Wash dishes, utensils, and pots.
- Operate dish washing equipment.
- Distribute and store clean pots, dishes and utensils.
- Clean and sanitize production equipment, work surfaces and kitchen according to cleaning schedules and procedures.
- Empty trash containers as required.
- Maintain assigned work station in a safe and sanitary condition.
- Maintain acceptable standards of personal hygiene and complies with department dress code.
- Follow safety regulations; report injuries or any unsafe conditions and work practices to the supervisor.
- Attend in-service training and education sessions as assigned.
- Consistently embodies the characteristics necessary to drive the Company’s Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Specialized training in dining services is required. Must successfully complete an approved sanitation and safety course.
- ServSafe Current ServSafe certification required as indicated by State / County law. At time of publication of the job description, requires ServSafe Foodhandler Certification in the following States CA, FL, IL, OR, TX, UT and WA. County requirements are in effect in the following States at the time of publication AL, AZ, KS, MO, MT, NE, NJ, NM, MV, NY, OK, VA and WV.
- Ability to read, speak, write and understand English. Follow directions and complete tasks.
- Ability to follow time schedules for meal preparation and serving.
- Maintains a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance.
- Dependable, with experience working in facilities utilizing quantity food production methods.
- Previous experience preferred but not required. Will train on the job.
- Fundamental understanding of sanitation, cleanliness and personal hygiene.
- Food Handler’s card required.
- Regular, predictable and reliable attendance.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 10 pounds, push/pull a maximum of 10 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Dishwasher, PT Jobs at Marcus Corporation – Mequon, WI
- Restaurant Dishwasher / Utility Jobs at Boston Market – Chicago, IL
- Dishwasher Jobs at PeopleReady – Texas City, TX
- DISHWASHER Jobs at Levy Restaurants – Los Angeles, CA
- Dishwasher Jobs at Nugget Market, Inc. – Woodland, CA
- Dishwasher (Full-time) Jobs at Kisco Senior Living – Raleigh, NC
- Dishwasher (Part-Time) Jobs at Morongo Casino Resort & Spa – Cabazon, CA
- Dishwasher Jobs at Healthcare Services Group, Inc – Auburn, WA
- P.M. Dishwasher Jobs at PCC Community Markets – Issaquah, WA
- Dishwasher: Part-time Jobs at Sunrise Senior Living – Gilbert, AZ
See More: 1,000+ Dishwasher Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs-hcsgcorp.icims.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.