Dishwasher jobs in Florida, USA – Apply for Dishwasher Jobs at Invited – Ponte Vedra Beach, FL (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
- Responsible for set-up of daily par/prep and organization of the daily work station.
- Responsible for the opening, set-up and operation of dishwashing machine, the sink pot scrub station and all ware washing set-up.
- Responsible for the disposal of all food waste, trash receptacles and break down of boxes and larger containers to be placed in dumpsters.
- Must sweep and mop kitchen floors, walk-ins, storerooms, employee break room and kitchen office, etc. as directed.
- Preparation of and storage of all food items necessary to operate kitchen in adherence with ClubCorp quality standards.
- Upkeep of items used by others, ie. lettuces ,vegetables and fruits if required.
- Assist in receiving and procurement of all goods purchased by kitchen in an orderly fashion in accordance with safety and sanitation procedures.
- Communicate with Chef(s) when special products ( ie. chemicals) are needed or having problems with equipment and tools.
Day To Day
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the Clubs operation, it may be necessary that each Employee perform a multitude of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your job, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employees are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed or as directed.
- Be able to multi-task and work at an efficient pace to keep up with business needs.
- Be able to follow instructions well as directed.
- Responsible for maintaining good conduct and safe working habits while in all areas and assuring others are acting safely.
- Any previous experience in stewarding or kitchen prep is favorable.
- High school diploma preferred.
Have more questions? Check out our ClubCorp Jobs website to get more details about Club Life, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture.
Be a part of our Social Network: ClubCorp LinkedIn or ClubCorp Instagram .
ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / ClubCorp participates in E-Verify. This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club .
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- DISHWASHER (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME) Jobs at Compass One Healthcare – Fort Smith, AR (On-site)
- DISHWASHER (FULL-TIME) Jobs at Bon Appétit Management Company – Mountain View, CA (On-site)
- Restaurant Dishwasher / Utility Jobs at Boston Market – Safety Harbor, FL (On-site)
- DISHWASHER (PART-TIME) Jobs at Chartwells School Dining Services K12 – Gilbert, AZ (On-site)
- DISHWASHER (PART-TIME) Jobs at Restaurant Associates – Saratoga Springs, NY (On-site)
- DISHWASHER (FULL-TIME) Jobs at Eurest USA – Santa Clara, CA (On-site)
- DISHWASHER (FULL & PART-TIME) Jobs at Flik Hospitality Group – Sheffield, MA (On-site)
- DISHWASHER (FULL-TIME) Jobs at TouchPoint Support Services – Murfreesboro, TN (On-site)
- Restaurant Dishwasher / Utility Jobs at Boston Market – Pleasant Hill, CA (On-site)
- DISHWASHER (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME) Jobs at Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services – York, PA (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Dishwasher Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this job please visit ecwl.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.