Dishwasher jobs in Missouri, USA – Apply for Dishwasher – Ramata Italian Jobs at HCW – Branson, MO (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Posted Date: Feb 17, 2022
- SIGN-ON BONUS ** Further details upon interview & hire.
- We are hiring immediately for full-time and part-time DISHWASHER positions.
- Location: Rydal Park-1515 On the Fairway, Rydal, PA, 19046: Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T & P/T Morning and evening shifts available. Rotating weekends and holidays. More information upon interview.
- Requirement: Prior experience preferred, willing to train.
- Perks: Sign-on bonus. Further details upon interview & hire.
- Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 970265.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success – we invite you to start your journey with us today!
With a marked focus on senior living, Unidine delivers custom culinary programs centered on diamond service, scratch cooking, and a holistic health & wellness approach to dining. We embrace culinary integrity and innovation to craft invigorating, nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality local, seasonal, and responsibly sourced ingredients and products. As a boutique food and dining management service, we specialize in tailored, creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their clientele nationwide.
Summary: Maintains dishes, pots, pans, trays, kitchen, work areas, equipment and utensils in orderly and sanitary condition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scrapes and rinses food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine depending on assigned equipment. Ensures complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Washes pots, pans and trays based on assigned procedures. Ensure complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Polishes silver using burnishing machine tumbler, chemical dip, buffing wheel and hand cloth depending on assigned equipment and procedures. Ensures complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Ensures compliance with outlined safety procedures.
- Maintains temperatures and chemical levels as outlined by provided standards.
- Keeps dish area orderly and in compliance with safety standards.
- Sweeps and mops kitchen floors to ensure compliance with safety and sanitation standards.
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks and other food prep surfaces.
- Removes trash and places it in designated containers. Steam cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
- Helps load and unload supplies and product.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates At Unidine Are Offered Many Fantastic Benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Seasons Dishwasher Jobs at Aimbridge Hospitality – Davis, CA (On-site)
- Prepared Foods Dishwasher – Part Time Jobs at Whole Foods Market – Palm Desert, CA (On-site)
- Dishwasher (Club) Jobs at Hyatt Hotels Corporation – Stowe, VT (On-site)
- Dishwasher Jobs at Healthcare Services Group, Inc – Hueytown, AL (On-site)
- Dishwasher Jobs at Morton’s The Steakhouse – Louisville, KY (On-site)
- Dishwasher Jobs at Williamsburg Landing – Williamsburg, VA (On-site)
- DISHWASHER- CHS Field Jobs at Levy Restaurants – Minneapolis–Saint Paul, MN (On-site)
- DISHWASHER (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME) Jobs at TouchPoint Support Services – Warren, MI (On-site)
- DISHWASHER (FULL-TIME) Jobs at Morrison Healthcare – Moberly, MO (On-site)
- DISHWASHER (FULL-TIME) Jobs at Flik Hospitality Group – New York, NY (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Dishwasher Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit gethired.com.