Disney jobs in California, USA – Apply for Disneyland Resort Parks Lifeguard Job Fair – June 23, 2022 Jobs at Disneyland Resort – Anaheim, CA (On-site). See job descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
At the Disneyland® Resort, dream jobs do exist. The Disneyland Resort invites you to be our Guest and explore Lifeguard roles at our upcoming Job Fair on Thursday, June 23 from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
The job of Lifeguard Cast Members at the Disneyland® Resort is to ensure the well-being of our Guests, keeping pool areas clean, answering Guest questions, providing information and assistance.
Do not miss this unique opportunity to learn more about what it is like to make unforgettable memories for our Guests! Candidates are encouraged to apply online prior to the event; however computers will be available at the event to complete applications.
New higher wage rate!
The starting rate for Lifeguards is $17.85 per hour.
Full Time requires full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week including nights, weekends and holidays.
Part Time requires full availability on weekends, holidays and during all peak seasons, in addition to nights for any private parties.
With our Disney Aspire program, eligible hourly Cast Members receive 100% of tuition paid upfront for partner institutions!
When: Thursday, June 23
Time: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Where: Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa
1600 S. Disneyland Dr.
Anaheim, CA 92802
Check in at the Sequoia Ballroom
Where: Downtown Disney District Parking
Enter on Downtown Drive
1710 S. Disneyland Dr.
Anaheim, CA 92802
Downtown Disney District Parking is at the Simba Lot, located off of Disneyland Drive, between West Katella Avenue and Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel.
Complimentary parking is available at the Downtown Disney District Parking, located off of Disneyland Drive, entering on Downtown Drive. Parking vouchers will be available at the Job Fair, please be sure to save the voucher and give to the Parking Cast Member upon leaving the lot.
- To reduce wait time, it is strongly encouraged to apply now, by clicking on “Apply for this job” below.
- Attendance at the Job Event may take up to three hours to complete
Please note: If you are not able to attend our in-person job fair, no worries! Please click on the link below to apply for the role in your area of interest and attend a virtual interview offered Mon-Fri from 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM or Sat 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM!
Disneylandjobs – Disneyland Resort Opportunities
The State of California strongly recommends that all Guests be fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the Disneyland Resort. It is strongly recommended that Guests wear face coverings when indoors and in enclosed transportation. Face coverings are required for all Guests (ages 2 and older), regardless of vaccination status, in certain indoor health settings, such as in First Aid. Face coverings are optional for Guests in outdoor areas.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Supply and Distribution Worker, Walt Disney World Jobs at Walt Disney World – Orlando, FL (On-site)
- Disney Store: Associate General Manager Jobs at Disney Store – Manhattan, New York
- Disney Store Assistant Store Manager Jobs at Disney Store – Camarillo, California
- Disney Store Key Holder Cast Member (PT) Jobs at Disney Store – Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Disney Store: Sales Associate (PT) Jobs at Disney Store – Elizabeth, New Jersey
- Sr Software Engineer Jobs at Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution – Bristol, Connecticut
- Sr Financial Reporting Analyst Jobs at The Walt Disney Company – Orlando, FL
- Corporate Social Responsibility Internship, Fall 2022 Jobs at Disney Parks, Experiences and Products – Orlando, FL (On-site)
- Programmatic Ops Specialist Jobs at The Walt Disney Company – New York, NY
- Secretary III Jobs at The Walt Disney Company – Burbank, CA
See More: 1,000+ Disney jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit xjobs.brassring.com.