Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States – Apply for Distribution Lead – Downtown Seattle Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2288851
Job Title: Distribution Lead.
About the Role
We are looking for a Distribution Lead who can bring Amazon’s customer obsession to life and play a key role in helping our customers having a unique tech-forward shopping experience. You will assist the manager with operations and have floor leader responsibilities. You will play a vital role in modeling expectations for distribution associates and contribute to a strong culture based on customer obsession, trust, respect, continuous learning, and fun.
In this role, you will:
- Provide ongoing training to others, and assist manager in identifying training needs.
- Support floor leader responsibilities including providing peer-to-peer feedback on processes and standards, serving as the escalation point to assist associate peers in solving issues.
- Support supervisory tasks such as scheduling, payroll management, timesheet verification, and time and attendance.
- Participate in store employee onboarding as required.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of operations by participating in the development of best practices and continuous product knowledge.
- Assist manager with operational functions, including merchandising, safety, reporting, supply orders, adjust labor allocation to meet and exceed plans and forecasts.
- Adjust labor allocation throughout your shifts to meet and exceed plan.
- Help identify and communicate barriers and trends that contribute to the employee experience, and support the manager in building a strong culture.
- Monitor and mentor associates on productivity, quality and safety.
- Work with manager to maintain physical safety.
- Work in a fast changing and ambiguous environment.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Be comfortable working in a physical environment. You can lift up to 49 pounds and stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 10 hours.
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age. Amazon does not sponsor for immigration for this role.
Note: The above job description describes the essential responsibilities for the position and is not a complete list of all required duties. As need shifts throughout the site exact responsibilities could change.
- High school diploma or equivalent diploma.
- One of the following: 3+ years of experience in warehouse, distribution center, or retail, or 1+ years of Amazon experience.
- One of the following: 1+ year of experience of floor leader or other leadership capacity, or 1+ years previous Amazon experience
- Experience managing inventory in warehousing, retail or distribution setting.
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Strong verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Prior experience in training others.
- Previous experience in providing peer-to-peer feedback.
- Demonstrated success in problem solving and delivering results.
- Software Development Engineer, Amazon Games Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Sr. Customer Success Mgr, Amazon Vendor Services – Consumables Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Finance Manager, AWS Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- Finance Manager, AWS Amazon Jobs – Boston, MA
- Finance Manager, AWS Amazon Jobs – Jersey City, NJ
- Finance Manager, AWS Amazon Jobs – Houston, TX
- Finance Manager, AWS Amazon Jobs – Chicago, IL
- Finance Manager, AWS Amazon Jobs – Dallas, TX
- Finance Manager, AWS Amazon Jobs – Cupertino, CA
- Finance Manager, AWS Amazon Jobs – Atlanta, GA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.