Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Tennessee, United States – Apply for Education Customer Advisor – Amazon Business, Amazon Business Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2293598
Job Title: Education Customer Advisor.
Come be a part of a rapidly expanding $25 billion dollar global business. At Amazon Business, we set out every day to innovate and disrupt the status quo. We stand at the intersection of tech and retail in the B2B space developing innovative purchasing and procurement solutions to help businesses and organizations reimagine buying. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Join us in building and celebrating the value of Amazon Business to buyers and sellers of all sizes, unlocking our potential worldwide.
Amazon Business serves the procurement needs of Education customers, allowing buyers affiliated with an academic institution to browse, review, and order millions of products conveniently. With expedited shipping, administrative, programmatic and educational staff receive the tools they need to accomplish the university’s mission. Amazon Business supports compliance with spending policies, provides centralized access to spend data and enables control over spend activity.
The Amazon Business for Education team is dedicated to developing solutions inclusive of an expanded online store that combines the selection, convenience, and value customers have come to know and love from Amazon, with new features and unique benefits tailored to customers in the Education sector.
Customer Advisors are responsible for supporting long-term strategic customer relationships following an initial on-boarding and stabilization period. The primary areas of responsibility include broadening solution adoption through institution-wide deployment, feature adoption, and developing relationships with buying decision makers across functional areas such as Procurement, Information Technology, Facilities, and more. Customer Advisors will also support large complex customer engagements requiring additional deployment support.
The Customer Advisor will ensure recommended solutions meet our customer’s procurement needs and will recommend approaches and alternatives that fit their environment, including but not limited to contracting and competitive requirements unique to public institutions, eProcurement integration, advanced payment, and automated reconciliation processes. The candidate will work closely with customers to manage deployment and ensure that our solutions are successfully adopted.
The ideal candidate will have relevant Higher Education consultative sales experience and have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding program goals and revenue targets.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Strategic Account Engagement that helps customers design and implement solutions that solve educational procurement challenges
- Drive and accelerate spend adoption through advising customers on best practices for using Amazon Business solutions
- Deliver accurate weekly reporting on growth pipeline and customer spend adoption
- Work closely with sales team and sales leadership to provide status updates and insights learned during deployment
- Focus on automating as many service needs for customers and work with Product Management and Technical teams to develop solutions that will increase solution adoption
- Meet or exceed targets for customer and/or feature spend adoption
- Relay market needs and requirements back to internal Amazon teams including Product Management, Technical and Category Management teams
This role can be located out of any of the Amazon Business locations in the United States, which include Austin TX, Boston MA, Arlington VA, Chicago IL, New York NY, Nashville TN and Seattle WA.
- 5+ years sales experience in the Education vertical or related field
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale purchasing contracts or software agreements
- Experience in positioning and selling innovative solutions to new customers and market segments
- Proven track record in identifying and pursuing a large number of accounts over the phone, with ability to close in person
- Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced multi-task driven environment
- Deep knowledge of procurement (e.g., Public Sector contracting practices at the district and school levels) and source to pay processes and solutions · Active listener and effective communicator
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
- Proven ability to influence others and lead customer engagements
- Ownership, Bias for Action and willingness to roll up your sleeves · Expert use of MS Office Suite, CRMs (e.g. Salesforce.com) and other systems
- BA/BS degree
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- Sr. Customer Advisor, Amazon Business Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- Senior Account Representative, Amazon Business – NonProfit Amazon Jobs – Boston, MA
- LP Mult-Site Lead, AMZL Amazon Jobs – Lodi, NJ
- Customer Advisor, Mid-Market Commercial Amazon Jobs – Boston, MA
- Technical Program Manager, Amazon Fulfillment Technologies Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Software Development Manager – Satellite Control Systems, Ground Control Services Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, WA
- Software Development Engineer II Amazon Business Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Associate Brand Manager, Luxury Stores, Luxury Stores Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Clinical Lead Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Sr. Business Analyst Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.