EKG technician Jobs in Oregon, USA – Apply for EKG Equipment Tech ARRMC (Respiratory Therapy) Job at Asante – Medford, OR. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
EKG Equipment Tech ARRMC (Respiratory Therapy)
Req #: 5647
Facility: Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center
Location: Medford, OR
Department: Respiratory Therapy (1000-70901)
Category: Respiratory Therapy and Cardiopulmonary
Schedule: On Call
Shift/Schedule: Day and Swing Shifts
Union Position: No
FTE/Hours: FTE: 0.000001 / No budgeted hours. Position requires the availability to work a variable schedule that will include day and swing shifts.
Salary: Typical starting range is $13.90 – $17.37 (based on years of relevant experience). For this Flexible Workforce position – an extra 15% is paid on top of the hourly wage – plus extra shift differentials for swing and weekend hours.
Asante is more than a great hospital system in an amazing location. We are a community of passionate providers and service-focused caregivers who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes; a place where titles don’t matter as much as your creativity, drive, and passion.
Our culture, values and people create an environment of sustained medical excellence. All three Asante hospitals have earned five stars from CMS for overall quality — the top rating given. In fact, Asante accounts for three of the five Oregon hospitals to achieve this rare honor
The EKG Equipment Technician assists respiratory care practitioners through equipment cleaning, assembly, supply stocking and inventory control. Also acquires 12-lead electrocardiograms on all patient age groups.
For this position, current enrollment in an accredited 2-year respiratory care practitioner training program is highly preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Data entry, DOS, Windows, spreadsheets and word processing experience
- Previous experience as a healthcare provider
- Recent employment establishing decision making ability and/or mechanical aptitude
- Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) certified by the American Heart Association is required upon start
Required Skills & Abilities
- Ability to organize workload according to essential tasks, as well as the mechanical aptitude to trouble shoot complex equipment
- Ability to demonstrate effective communication skills and be supportive of the total patient care team
What We Offer Our Flexible Workforce (Per Diem/On-call)
- Competitive starting wage
- An additional 15% on top of the base hourly rate (if not an employee already in a benefited position)
- Benefit option available through the Asante Flexible Workforce plan
- Excellent retirement package with up to a 6% employer contribution
About Asante And Southern Oregon
Asante is a local, community owned and governed, not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 550,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners throughout the Rogue Valley, and additional health care partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 5,000 employees, Asante’s entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your family, friends, neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work, how you live and how you connect.
At Asante we are defined by our values traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence – Respect – Honesty – Service Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Housekeeper Job at Newmark – New York, NY
- Housekeeper – VT00732459 Job at Middlebury Inn – Middlebury, VT
- Housekeeper, FT Days Job at Adventist HealthCare – Rockville, MD
- Housekeeping Manager Job at Saybrook Point Resort & Marina – Old Saybrook, CT
- Janitor / House Cleaner – No weekends, Full Benefits, Keep Your Tips! Job at The Cleaning Authority – Appleton, WI
- Housekeeper Job at Integral Senior Living – Portland, OR
- Housekeeper Job at University Retirement Community – Davis, CA
- Housekeeper Job at Five Star Senior Living – Charleston, WV
- Housekeeper Job at Campfire Hotel – Bend, OR
- Housekeeper (Janitorial) Job at The Bicycle Hotel & Casino – Bell Gardens, CA
See More: 1,000+Ekg technician Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.applytracking.com.