Cooper University Health Care
EKG Technician jobs in New Jersey, USA – Apply for EKG/PHLEB TECHNICIAN PRN Job at Cooper University Health Care – Camden, NJ. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID 56217 Job Type Per Diem Shift Day Specialty Laboratory
The Phlebotomist/EKG technician is the primary person responsible for:
Collecting laboratory specimens and performing EKG’s on patients treated in the
outpatient setting, including off site locations and nursing homes. Collecting laboratory
specimens from hospital inpatients.
Patients range in age from newborn through older adult.
Scheduled Days / Hours: 5a start, W/E, HOL as needed
High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
One Year Experience In Phlebotomy/EKG Is Preferred.
Bilingual preferred (Spanish/English).
This position requires travel to other sites; access to transportation is required.
Required License/Certifications/ Registration
Provide proof of formal Phlebotomy or Medical Assistant training is required (annual recertification is not required); PBT (ASCP) certification highly desirable.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Cardiology Technician – PRN Job at University of Utah Health – Salt Lake City, UT
- Cardiology Technician – EKG – Mercy Health Fairfield Hospital PRN Job at Mercy Health – Cincinnati, OH
- Transcriptionist Job at CHI – Hot Springs, AR
- Direct Hire Cardiac Technician – $18+/hr Job at PeopleShare – Blawnox, PA
- Cardiac Cath Lab Tech PRN Job at HCA Healthcare – Englewood, CO
- Medical Assistant – Cardiology at Memorial Belleville Job at BJC Medical Group – Belleville, IL
- EKG Equipment Tech ARRMC (Respiratory Therapy) Job at Asante – Medford, OR
- Housekeeper Job at Newmark – New York, NY
- Housekeeper – VT00732459 Job at Middlebury Inn – Middlebury, VT
- Housekeeper, FT Days Job at Adventist HealthCare – Rockville, MD
See More: 1,000+Ekg Technician Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers-cooperhealth.icims.com.