Target jobs in South Dakota, USA – Apply for Elec Systems Processor (Seasonal- Onsite) Jobs at Target – Sioux Falls, South Dakota. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Location: 3901 W 53rd St, Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States, 57106-4221; job id: R0000258215
job family: Finance & Credit Services
schedule: Full time
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 350,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America’s leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It’s how we care, grow, and win together.
The Financial and Retail Services (FRS) organization is close to the action when it comes to communication—whether with guests or Target team members. From guest service professionals and product designers, to vendor managers and financial and workforce management analysts, FRS comprises several key and high-visibility areas that elevate and nurture Target’s distinctive reputation. We cultivate loyalty and satisfaction through exceptional service and support. And we foster a culture of responsive, knowledgeable and committed service—from the inside out—through enterprise services our people can count on.
FRS includes several contact centers focused on the quick and seamless resolution of a variety of issues. From REDcard® Guest Services to the Client Support Center (CSC), we pride ourselves on infusing every interaction with that signature Target service that guests and team members alike have come to expect. We directly support Target’s bottom line through building guest loyalty as the retailer of choice and taking care of our team members so that they can get back to the work they do best, from headquarters to stores to distribution centers.
As an Elec Systems Processor/Statement Processor, you will prepare and mail guest statements and letters for our Target Debit and Credit Card products. You will operate and maintain intelligent electronic inserting equipment to ensure that it performs at maximum efficiency in order to meet timeliness requirements for these mailings. By following established policies and procedures, you will ensure correct materials are used, and complete accurate reconciliation and production reports. Within this role, you will also work closely with vendors, equipment maintenance technicians, and leaders, keeping lines of communication open in order to maximize production and meet service level goals. Core responsibilities are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
• High school education or equivalent experience
• Ability to work in a high volume production environment
• Knowledgeable in basic computer skills
• Mechanical aptitude
• Ability to lift 40 lbs.
• Ability to work effective as part of a team
• Ability to adapt and remain flexible in response to variable demands
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Associate Project Manager – A&A Jobs at Target – Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Human Resources Expert Jobs at Target – Hawthorne, California
- Store Director (Store Manager) Winston-Salem, North Carolina Jobs at Target – Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Executive Team Leader (Assistant Store Manager) Chattanooga, TN (Starting Summer 2023) Jobs at Target – Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Senior Quality & Continuous Improvement Manager – Logan, NJ Jobs at Target – Logan Township, New Jersey
- Seasonal TSS Stores Jobs at Target – Shakopee, Minnesota
- Visual Merchandiser Jobs at Target – Coeur d’Alene, Idaho
- Specialty Sales Team Leader Jobs at Target – Franklin, Wisconsin
- Target Security Specialist Jobs at Target – Chicago, Illinois
- Target Security Specialist Jobs at Target – Dallas, Texas
See More: 1,000+ Target jobs in US,A – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit target.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.