Allison Smith Company LLC
Electrician Apprentice jobs in Georgia, USA – Apply for ELECTRICAL APPRENTICES Jobs at Allison Smith Company LLC – Atlanta, GA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Apprentices for our Electrical Apprenticeship Program
What is an Apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship allows you to get an accredited qualification while working and earning wages in the career of your choice. It provides an opportunity to develop valuable skills and experiences that will open doors to vast career opportunities. An apprentice typically works towards nationally recognized qualifications while also developing technical skills and on-the-job knowledge. An apprenticeship might be right for you if you enjoy hands-on learning and want to jumpstart your career.
Allison-Smith is proud of our reputation as one of the South’s Leading electrical contracting firms. We are committed to providing education and opportunities to students interested in beginning a career in the electrical industry. Allison-Smith has partnered with Atlanta Electrical Contractors Association (AECA) to provide education and resources to students interested in electrical contracting and engineering, including an apprenticeship program.
- Employer paid training is provided throughout your career
- Tracks include Telecommunications and Inside Wireman
- You will receive classroom instruction at our multi-million-dollar Electrical Training Center
- Paid on the job training and classroom tuition is free
- You can earn up to 50 hours of transferable college credit
- Continual safety training
Here are some of the basic qualifications we look for from applicants:
- Excellent work ethic
- High School diploma or GED
- Must pass our Aptitude Test (Algebra 1, Trig, 10th Grade Reading & Comprehension)
- Complete 90-day probationary period
- Must pass background check
- Clean substance abuse test
- Valid driver’s license
- Must have dependable transportation
- All apprentices attend TUITION FREE
- Allison-Smith Company pays half the cost of your books
- Learn CPR/First Aid/OSHA 10 during first year
- Employer paid Pension/Retirement Plan after 3 years
- Complete all four years and receive 50 hours of college credit
- Apprentice graduates earn about $60,000 (based on 2,000 work hours per year)
How to apply.
- Send resumes or inquiries to email@example.com; Attention: Aaron Walsh, Field Operations-Human Resources.
- Subject: Electrical Apprentice Inquiry
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Electrician Apprentice Jobs at Tradesmen International – Melbourne Beach, FL
- Electricians/Electrical Apprentices Jobs at Group Management Services, Inc – Columbus, OH
- Electrician Apprentice Jobs at Wood – Jal, NM
- Lineman/Linewoman A (Journeyman) – Marion Service Building Jobs at First Energy – Marion, OH
- Aerial Lineman Jobs at HMI – Show Low, AZ
- HVAC Mechanic Lead Jobs at Chenega Corporation – Fort Hood, TX
- HVAC /Maintenance Technician Jobs at Cushman & Wakefield – Berwyn, IL
- HVAC Install Field Manager Jobs at Apex Service Partners – Winter Park, FL
- HVAC Install/Repair Tech Jobs at Old Dominion University – Norfolk, VA
- HVAC Project Manager Jobs at Jobot – Santa Fe Springs, CA
See More: 1,000+ Electrician Apprentice Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.