Amazon Kuiper Manufacturing
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States – Apply for Electrical Engineer – Avionics, Project Kuiper Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1898775
Job Title: Electrical Engineer.
Project Kuiper is an initiative to launch a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites that will provide low-latency, high-speed broadband connectivity to unserved and underserved communities around the world.
Key job responsibilities
We are looking for an outstanding engineer who combines superb technical and analytical capabilities with a demonstrated ability to get the right things done quickly and effectively. This person will be expected to work with a team of top-notch engineers and collaborate with multiple other spacecraft design and integration teams. They should be comfortable with a high degree of ambiguity and relish the idea of solving problems that haven’t been solved at scale before. Along the way, we guarantee that they will learn a lot, have fun and make a positive impact on tens of millions of people.
If this sounds like the role for you, come make history with us!
A day in the life
Come work at Amazon! Innovation is part of our DNA! Our goal is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, and we are just getting started. We need people who want to join an ambitious program that continues to push the state of the art in space-based systems design.
About the team
The Electrical Engineer will be a member of the avionics hardware team, focusing on the design of the various sensing and control needs (inertial, optical, solar, etc.) of the satellite system. They will be expected to lead a variety of tasks, from board design and component selection, to layout review and board bring-up and test. As a member of the team, they will be responsible for ensuring high quality and innovative designs are pursued. They will work across teams and support other Project Kuiper engineering projects through collaboration, design review and the development of electrical engineering standards.
Export Control Requirement:
Due to applicable export control laws and regulations, candidates must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (i.e., current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
· B.S. or M.S. in Electrical/Computer Engineering or related field
· 2+ years of experience in hardware development across the full product life cycle (concept to production at scale)
· 1+ years of electrical engineering work experience in Consumer Electronics, Power Electronics, Robotics, Aerospace, Automotive, and/or Communications fields or combination thereof.
· Experience with PCB design and debugging, including microprocessors, FPGAs, power supplies, and sensors
· Experience with complex board designs, including high-speed interconnects, high-reliability designs, avionics, vehicle control systems, and/or motor & actuator control electronics.
· Experience with schematic and layout ECAD tools
· Working knowledge of at least one programming language such as Python or C/C++
· M.S. or PhD in Electrical/Computer Engineering or related field
· Experience as the technical lead, leading small groups of other engineers across multiple designs
· Experience in development and test of satellite bus systems
· Experience with integration of systems into aerospace/avionics enclosures
· Electronics design/qualification experience with radiation environments or radiation tolerant hardware
· Experience developing highly reliable electronics systems for extreme environments
· Experience with low-level firmware development and integration
· Experience with rapid iteration prototyping and joint hardware/firmware development; partnering with software engineers to bring-up and test new hardware designs
· Experience with development of hardware in loop testing for automotive and/or aerospace systems
· Proficiency in at least one programming language such as Python or C/C++
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Marketplace Development Manager , APS Managed Web Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Product Manager – Tech, Amazon Publisher Services Amazon Jobs – Palo Alto, California
- Software Development Engineer, Cornerstone Bidder Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Manager, Advertiser Support Performance, Advertiser Support Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Principal, DoD Cybersecurity Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Program Execution Specialist, Federal Delivery Org, WWPS Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Software Development Engineer, Frequency Management Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Senior Software Engineer, Ads Tech Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Sr. Software Development Engineer / Tech Lead Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Quality Assurance Engineer, Amazon Advertising DSP Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.