Electrician jobs in Oregon, USA – Apply for Electrical Technician Jobs at Fox Factory – Portland, OR (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Why you should join us
Not only do we provide competitive wages, you will also have access to great benefits and employee
discounts. But more importantly, it’s a fun environment where we truly enjoy working as a team and
bringing great products to our customers!
If this sounds like something you would love to do, and a place you want to be a part of, get in touch
with us by submitting your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply electrical expertise to general industry leading prototype products for Fox customers.
- Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications.
- Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
- Advising management on continued use of unsuitable equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Supervising electricians.
- Ordering electrical supplies and equipment.
Specific Knowledge, Skills Or Abilities Required
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics and wiring diagrams
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience operating hand and power tools, soldering and fault-testing equipment.
- Customer Mindset: Exceptional customer experience is primary focus while performing job duties. Quality is a top priority.
- Adaptability & Innovation: Proactively and willingly adapts to changing business needs and conditions and presents creative and fresh ideas on how to solve problems, gain efficiencies and improve quality.
- Relationship Building: Builds constructive working relationships characterized by a high level of inclusion, cooperation and mutual respect.
- Accountability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and strives to exceed requirements.
- Decision Making and Judgment: Makes timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints and risks.
- Talent Development (Self and Others): Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement; making an effort to acquire new knowledge or skills associated with job responsibilities. Willingness to work with others and coach/teach in effort to develop and support other employees’ development.
Position Qualifications: HS diploma or equivalent
Technical school degree in an electrical, technical or related field or appropriate certification(s) preferred
4+ years of basic electrical technician work in a manufacturing environment required
Work Environment And Physical Requirements
Manufacturing/ Lab Environment
Lift up to 50 lbs. regularly
Requires walking, standing, bending and lifting for long periods of time
Vision abilities required to validate and enter data on computer
Disclaimer: This list does not represent all physical demands. Descriptions are representative of those that must be met by employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the jobs’ essential functions.
FOX provides equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, results of genetic testing, or service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate. We base all employment decisions –including recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotions, transfers, layoffs, terminations and social/recreational programs –on merit and the principles of equal employment opportunity.
- Journey Electrician Jobs at Centerline Communications LLC – West Bridgewater, MA (On-site)
- Multi-Craft Electrician Jobs at The University of Texas at Austin – Austin, TX (On-site)
- Maintenance-Electrician Jobs at Advantage xPO – Cleveland, TN (On-site)
- Electrician Mastertradesperson 4 (7447) Jobs at Mission Technologies, a division of HII – Newport News, VA (On-site)
- Diagnostic Electrician – Smelter Jobs at Freeport-McMoRan – Miami, AZ (On-site)
- Electrician Technician Jobs at Apex Systems – Norfolk, VA (On-site)
- Electrician Jobs at U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs – Erie, PA (On-site)
- Electrician [3RD SHIFT, NEW WAGE RATES INCLUDED] Jobs at Atkore – Wayne, MI (On-site)
- Electrician Helper Jobs at Wood – Lexington, KY (On-site)
- Electrician Jobs at The Kraft Heinz Company – Lowville, NY (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Electrician Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit foxfactory.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.