LafargeHolcim in the US
Electrician Apprentice jobs in Kentucky, USA – Apply for Electrician – Apprentice Jobs at LafargeHolcim in the US – Smithland, KY (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
- Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas.
- Practice and promote safety in such a way as including but not limited to; assessing risks before starting tasks, only performing authorized activities, utilizing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Exercise and encourage core values including but not limited to: developing self and coaching others by inspiration and empowerment.
- Safely perform simple to complex electrical repairs and installs within a manufacturing setting
- Understand and comply with Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) policies to assure that environment, health and safety are the first priority of the business. Actively support key safety initiatives at the facility and assist the department as needed to improve EHS performance and results.
- Responsible for planning jobs.
- Documents new and existing electrical installations.
- Responsible for mechanical and electrical design and installation.
- Repairs critical equipment with available parts.
- Installs, repairs and performs preventative maintenance on all electrical equipment
- Must be able to work within a team environment as well as independently.
- Must be able to communicate to multiple levels within the organization
- Other duties as assigned
Education: High school diploma or equivalent experience
Additional Education Preferred: Associate’s degree .
Field of Study Preferred: Electrical
Required Work Experience: 0-1 years experience. Experience in an industrial environment preferred.
Required Computer and Software Skills : Basic computer skills
Additional Requirements :
- Ability to work independently.
- Must have knowledge to proficiently utilize PC’s.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to work overtime and respond to call-in.
- Previous surface mining experience preferred but not required
- Basic math, reading, and writing skills are required (English)
- Mechanical skills are required
- Ability to complete simple to complex electrical repairs and installs
- Knowledge of products, industry terminology
- Must be safety-oriented and exhibit safe work habits
- Punctual and reliable; good attendance required
- Good communication skills – verbal and listening
- Positive, courteous, and helpful approach
- Motivated and eager to learn new skills
- Willing to work overtime and weekends as needed
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- ELECTRICIAN APPRENTICE (FULL-TIME) Jobs at Compass Group USA – Kingsville, TX (On-site)
- Electrician Apprentice Jobs at EVRAZ North America – Portland, OR (On-site)
- Apprentice Electrician Jobs at Actalent – Kailua, HI (On-site)
- Electrician Apprentice Jobs at NRG Energy – Houston, TX (On-site)
- Electrician Apprentice – Houston, TX Jobs at KenMor Electric Co. LP. – Houston, TX (On-site)
- Electrician Apprentice Jobs at Sunpro Solar Energy Specialists – Phoenix, AZ (On-site)
- Electrician Apprentice Jobs at Authority Brands – Marietta, GA (On-site)
- Electrician Apprentice Jobs at Wood – Hobbs, NM (On-site)
- Electrician Apprentice Jobs at TIC – The Industrial Company – Deport, TX
- Electrician Apprentice – R-49525 Jobs at The Kraft Heinz Company – Champaign, IL (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Electrician Apprentice Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit uscareers2-lafargeholcim-na.icims.com.