Electrician Apprentice jobs in Arizona, USA – Apply for Electrician Apprentice Jobs at Wood – Clarkdale, AZ (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is recruiting for an Electrician Apprentice with construction experience for a project in Clarkdale, AZ.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required.
You will plan, layout, install, and repair wiring, conduit, electrical fixtures, apparatus and control equipment. Must be available to work day or night shift.
- Prepare sketches showing location of wiring and equipment or follows diagrams or blueprints insuring that concealed wring is installed before completion of future walls, ceilings, and flooring
- Measures, cuts, bends, threads, assembles, and installs electrical conduit
- Pulls wiring through conduit
- Splices wires and applies tape or terminal caps
- Connects wring to lighting fixtures and power equipment
- Connects power cables to equipment and installs grounding leads
- Disassembles and repairs defective electrical equipment or systems
- Installs control and distribution apparatus, such as switches, relays and circuit-breaker panels
- Load, transport and unload material, tools, equipment and supplies
Skills / Qualifications
- Preferred 1 to 2 years of experience in electrical discipline
- Be registered or get registered as an electrical apprentice
- Locals from the state of Arizona preferred and will receive first preference.
- Work at heights without fear
- Perform a variety of duties which may change often
- Knowledge of LOTO procedures
- Be able to distinguish colors
- Observe and comply with all safety and project rules
- Capable of listening and communicating with other supervision and employees
- Be motivated and work safely and productively
- Use effective verbal and written communication skills
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Electrician Apprentice Jobs at NRG Energy – Jewett, TX (On-site)
- Electrician – Apprentice Jobs at LafargeHolcim in the US – Smithland, KY (On-site)
- ELECTRICIAN APPRENTICE (FULL-TIME) Jobs at Compass Group USA – Kingsville, TX (On-site)
- Electrician Apprentice Jobs at EVRAZ North America – Portland, OR (On-site)
- Apprentice Electrician Jobs at Actalent – Kailua, HI (On-site)
- Electrician Apprentice Jobs at NRG Energy – Houston, TX (On-site)
- Electrician Apprentice – Houston, TX Jobs at KenMor Electric Co. LP. – Houston, TX (On-site)
- Electrician Apprentice Jobs at Sunpro Solar Energy Specialists – Phoenix, AZ (On-site)
- Electrician Apprentice Jobs at Authority Brands – Marietta, GA (On-site)
- Electrician Apprentice Jobs at Wood – Hobbs, NM (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Electrician Apprentice Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit woodplc-tradecraft-us-external.icims.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.