IKO North America
Electrician jobs in Washington, USA – Apply for Electrician jobs at IKO North America – Sumas, WA (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Key responsibilities include:
Install, maintain and troubleshoot distribution and control equipment such as switches, relays, circuit breakers and fuse disconnects.
Manage assigned work orders.
Troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment in manufacturing plant.
Work in a team setting with other maintenance personnel.
Work with computers, line drive and PLCs,
Ability to run conduit and knowledge of NEC.
Understand and comply with all safety rules, including Lock, Tag, Verify.
Comprehend and use technical manuals and schematics.
Organize work area, tools and parts.
Work with minimal supervision, manage time effectively while handling multiple jobs with varying priorities.
The position is subject to 24-hour call out; shift and weekend work.
Responsibility & Accountability for being compliant with all IKO rules, policies and SOPs.
Minimum of five years maintenance experience in a plant setting or Associates Degree in Industrial Electrical Maintenance.
Knowledge of Allen Bradley Drives, Relay Logic, PLCs and Programming.
Proficient in diagnosing and testing motors and motor control circuits.
Experience with various instrumentation sensors and transmitters.
Must be able to work with computer based maintenance software.
Possess superior analytical and troubleshooting skills.
Please apply in confidence outlining your qualifications, experience and salary expectations
Benefits of Employment: IKO recognizes that its success is due to the strength of its employees. A primary goal of IKO is to promote individual employee’s sense of accomplishment and contribution so that employees enjoy their association with IKO. The Company invests in its employees so that they are the most knowledgeable in the industry, and undertakes great efforts to nurture loyalty to, and teamwork at, IKO. We are pleased to offer competitive compensation, health care, a progressive and challenging workplace and a commitment to teamwork and integrity.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment: IKO Industries Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. IKO Industries Ltd. encourages and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Electrical Technician Jobs at Fox Factory – Portland, OR (On-site)
- Journey Electrician Jobs at Centerline Communications LLC – West Bridgewater, MA (On-site)
- Multi-Craft Electrician Jobs at The University of Texas at Austin – Austin, TX (On-site)
- Maintenance-Electrician Jobs at Advantage xPO – Cleveland, TN (On-site)
- Electrician Mastertradesperson 4 (7447) Jobs at Mission Technologies, a division of HII – Newport News, VA (On-site)
- Diagnostic Electrician – Smelter Jobs at Freeport-McMoRan – Miami, AZ (On-site)
- Electrician Technician Jobs at Apex Systems – Norfolk, VA (On-site)
- Electrician Jobs at U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs – Erie, PA (On-site)
- Electrician [3RD SHIFT, NEW WAGE RATES INCLUDED] Jobs at Atkore – Wayne, MI (On-site)
- Electrician Helper Jobs at Wood – Lexington, KY (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Electrician Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit iko.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.