LewisGale Regional Health System
EMT jobs in Virginia, USA – Apply for EMT Cave Spring ER Jobs at LewisGale Regional Health System – Salem, VA (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) for our Cave Spring Emergency Department to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Specific Elements And Essential Functions Of This Role Include
- Demonstrates effective communication skills.
- Demonstrates ability to maintain patient records.
- Demonstrates ability to transcribe physician orders.
- Ensures patient stay is not delayed.
- Orders unit supplies and nourishments.
- Maintains neat and organized workspace.
- Facilitates transportation of patients to other departments/facilities.
- Handles complaints in a courteous and professional manner.
- Protects patient confidentiality and privacy.
- Acquires and maintains current knowledge in hospital/unit information.
- Demonstrates an awareness of self-learning needs.
- Performs other related duties incidental to the work herein described.
- Presents neat appearance.
- Responsible for delivery of specimens using Universal Precautions and picks-up medications from the Pharmacy.
- Assists RN with care of patients.
- Demonstrates safety principles related to patient care.
- Provides a safe, clean and well-stocked unit.
- Recent computer experience; data entry and retrieval is required.
- Knowledge of medical terminology is required
- Valid/Active Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Certification is required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS/BCLS) is required.
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training upon hire or within 60 days of employment is required.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- EMTs Paramedics LVNs MAs / Mobile Injury Response Technician Jobs at On-Site Health & Safety – Portland, OR (On-site)
- Security Officer – EMT Jobs at Allied Universal – Fort Wayne, IN (On-site)
- EMT/Basic CCT – Rex Critical Care Transport Jobs at UNC Health – Raleigh, NC (On-site)
- Clinical Assistant (CNA, EMT) Jobs at Covid Clinic – Lutz, FL (On-site)
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Jobs at NurseCore – Atlanta, GA (On-site)
- EMT Jobs at Med Center Health – Bowling Green, KY (On-site)
- EMT Basic – Life Flight Network Jobs at Mercy Health – Lima, OH (On-site)
- EMT (Emergency Medical Technician) Full Time, Boston, MA Jobs Abbott – Illinois, United States (On-site)
- EMT-Paramedic I/ED Tech Jobs at Genesis Health System – Silvis, IL (On-site)
- Ground EMT III’s & Paramedics Jobs at LifeMed Alaska – Anchorage, AK (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ EMT Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit hca.taleo.net.