Amazon Data Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in Dublin, United States – Apply for Engineering Operations Technician, DCEO Amazon Jobs – Dublin, US. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2322567
Job Title: Engineering Operations Technician.
How would you like to be a part of Earth’s most customer-centric company? You would work with teams of front-line responders who support the operations of some of the world’s most powerful data centers. Our Data Center Engineering Operations team maintain and operate our critical infrastructure systems so that they are prepared to stand up against any situation.
AWS has the world’s largest cloud computing portfolio. As an Amazonian you will work in some of the most sophisticated, safe, and secure data centers in the world. Our Engineering Operations Technicians I (EOT’s) help keep them that way by working with the brightest minds from around the globe to help test and implement the newest technology and work practices to meet the demands of a changing market.
We have a passion for learning and evolving, it’s how we have helped define ourselves as leaders in the industry. Let’s work hard, have fun, and make history!
Day in the Life of an EOT I
- Tasked with driving innovation while reducing operational costs in the facilities.
- Drive projects with moderate complexity.
- Assist in troubleshooting of facility and rack-level events within internal Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Perform rack installs, rack decommissioning, operational readings and facility management.
- Provide key performance indicators to senior engineers.
- Responsible for the on-site management of contractors, sub-contractors and vendors, ensuring that all work performed is in accordance with established practices, procedures & local legislation.
- Performance and oversight of maintenance and operations on all electrical, mechanical, and fire/life safety equipment within the data center.
- Ensure all safety procedures are adhered to while performing work.
- Perform basic support concepts such as ticketing systems, root cause analysis, change management creation, writing procedures and building management systems.
- Work schedule changes depending on specific site needs. Shifts can be up to 12-hours and may rotate on a predefined schedule. Some locations have on-call rotations.
- Maintain data center critical infrastructure equipment ensuring 99.999% up-time of the world’s largest cloud computing portfolio.
- Role may support more than one location/site.
- Walk job sites in uneven terrain. Maintain balance and perform construction tasks while on a ladder
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 39 pounds unassisted and participate in group lifts for 40+ pounds
- Regularly walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, climb stairs, twist, bend, work above shoulders, grasp, carry, push and pull
Effective May 15, 2017, logical access to the AWS GovCloud region will be restricted to Amazon employees who are U.S. Citizens. (GovCloud may NOT be accessed from outside of the United States)”
- Technical (Military/Trade School) training or 2+ years’ of equivalent experience in a relevant industry (for example: electrical or mechanical)
- 1+ years of electrical or mechanical experience
- 1+ years’ experience with Microsoft Office products (including Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- 2+ years of Data Center Engineering experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
- Engineering Operations Technician Amazon Jobs – Hilliard, OH
- Data Center Technician Amazon Jobs – Laurel, MD
- Data Center Technician Amazon Jobs – Severn, MD
- Engineering Operations Technician (AWS GovCloud Region) Amazon Jobs – Hermiston, OR
- Engineering Operations Technician II Amazon Jobs – Hermiston, OR
- Logistics Specialist Amazon Jobs – Boardman, OR
- Sr. Global Supply Manager, Networking Commodities Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Amazon Fresh Prepared Foods Associate Amazon Jobs – Thousand Oaks, CA
- Selection Program Manager, Amazon Business Supplier Operations Amazon Jobs – Washington
- Senior Operations Manager, SDS Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.