Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in California, United States. – Apply for Engr Document Controller, Design Engineering (AMER) Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, California. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1786067
Job Title: Engr Document Controller.
Our team is seeking an Engineering Document Controller to become part of our global engineering team. As a Document Controller, you will be part of a highly creative and effective team comprised of Architects, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, and Control Engineers, tasked with developing documentation tracking tools, project close out procedures, reviewing technical documentation. You will be responsible for all of the project documentation issued by the design team, and providing document guidance to all team members.
Key job responsibilities
• Review all documentation being issued by the design team, including but not limited to narratives, drawings, technical specifications, etc.
• Controlling the numbering, naming, filing and formatting of all documents issued by the design engineering team
• Configuring databases and collaborating others to automate between data base platforms associated with applications such as Salesforce, BIM and Procore
• Developing document tracking process and auditing repositories for compliance.
About the team
Our team is committed to creating and delivering the most innovative products to our customers; and are known for being a diverse and upbeat team that is changing the face of Cloud Computing. Amazon’s data centers are industry leading examples of innovation in the areas of energy efficiency, cost effectiveness and carbon foot-print reduction. We continue to grow and are looking for team members that can improve our speed to market, raise the bar, and love to learn. Amazon’s work environment is unique in every aspect and offers an exceptional opportunity for qualified candidates. At Amazon we highly support continued learning opportunities and focus on continued employee development.
Cumulative 3+ years of experience in engineering or document control position
Cumulative 2+ years of experience with Configuration Management Database or EDMS (Electronic Data Management Systems).
• Understanding of technical documentation including drawings, report and specifications
• Experience with Procore, Salesforce and MS Sharepoint.
• Experience with AutoCAD Revit and BIM Applications
• Experience working on data center projects and/or its critical components
• 2+ years of experience related to industry infrastructure or mission critical facility design.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Software Dev Engineer I Amazon Jobs – Santa Monica, California
- Overnight Amazon Fresh Store Associate Amazon Jobs – Franconia, VA
- Data Center Material Associate Amazon Jobs – Florence, KY
- Sr Security Tech Prog Mgr, Supply Chain Risk Management Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Senior Manager, Audit Services, Security Assurance Amazon Jobs – Miami, FL
- Sr. Program Manager, Small Business Empowerment (SBE) Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Amazon Fresh Store Associate (Overnight Only) Amazon Jobs – Long Beach, CA
- Amazon Fresh Store Associate (Flex-Time Only) Amazon Jobs – Long Beach, CA
- Executive Assistant, AWS Central Econ Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Systems Engineer II Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.