Landscaping jobs in Florida, USA. – Apply for Enhancement Landscape Laborer Jobs at BrightView Landscapes – Orlando, FL. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Position at BrightView Landscape Services
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for an Enhancement Landscape Laborer to join our team.
You’d Be Responsible For
- Using hand and/or power tools or equipment to perform a wide range of landscape and irrigation duties
- Laying sod
- Installing sprinklers
- Installing mortarless segmental concrete masonry wall units
Additionally, employees are expected to abide by all internal control & compliance practices to:
- Safeguard assets from theft and misuse
- Ensure segregation of duties to minimize fraud
- Comply with business ethics, applicable laws and regulation
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information
- Periodically reconcile physical assets to accounting records
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Use hand equipment with mechanized moving blades such as gas powered shears
- Use manual hand tools such as shovels
- Work from elevated heights such as an 8’ A-frame ladder
- Use a hand shovel for extended period
- Moves soil, equipment, and materials, digs holes, and plant trees, shrubs and flowers.
- 6 months commercial landscape experience preferred but not required
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
- Work in/or about situations near direct automotive traffic
- Work near or about natural bodies of water
- Work 8+ hours per day with applicable breaks x 5 days/week (some overtime/weekend work required)
- Ability to work in extreme conditions – temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 40 lbs. (mulch, fertilizer, etc.)
- Ability to load/unload burlaps with plant cuttings onto trailer (up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
Here’s What To Know About Working Here
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Landscape Architecture Group Manager Jobs at HELIX Environmental Planning, Inc. – Sacramento, CA
- Part Time Landscaper Jobs at BrightView Landscapes – Chester, VA
- Landscaper Jobs at BrightView Landscapes – Stuart, FL
- Landscape Architect Jobs at KCI Technologies, Inc. – Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Landscaping Crew Leader Jobs at BrightView Landscapes – Indianapolis, IN
- Landscape and Lawn Maintenance Laborers Jobs at KACOA LANDSCAPING INC. – Kingston, IL
- Landscape Architect Jobs at Huntsville Technical Services – Charlotte, NC
- Landscaper Jobs at BrightView Landscapes – Woodinville, WA
- Landscape Architect Jobs at WSP USA – Missouri, United States
- Welder Jobs at Hartzell Propeller Inc – Eagan, MN
See More: 1,000+ Landscaping Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.