Scrum Master Jobs in Wisconsin, USA – Apply for Entegral Scrum Master I (Remote) Job at Enterprise Holdings – Madison, WI Remote. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Entegral is a global team of individuals who collectively create a culture that strives to provide an inclusive environment where you can thrive. We offer an active community minded Diversity, Equity and Inclusion committee. We support our women through monthly employee resource groups. We believe in belonging through providing My Purpose, My Time paid time off to volunteer. We invest in your growth through dedicated Days of Development. We believe in people over process. We refine and challenge our agile mindset through various communities of practice. Your voice is important and we have a commitment to listen in our company wide town halls. We welcome you to join our team!
Powered by Enterprise Holdings, the world’s largest car rental provider and operator of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car® brand, Entegral is a business-to-business solution that enhances the customer experience from the moment after an accident to the completion of the claim.
Enterprise Holdings Inc., a recognized leader in the automotive and insurance replacement industries, launched Entegral. Enterprise Holdings operates – through an integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises –Enterprise Rent-A-Car, as well as the Alamo Rent A Car and National Car Rental brands, in more than 10,000 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations in 100 countries and territories.
Entegral is a remote first organization with remote and onsite employees aligned to flexible teams from office locations in California, Missouri, Wisconsin and the United Kingdom. Residents of the following United States are invited to apply for remote work opportunities as these are the locations Entegral has business licenses; AZ, CA, FL, IL, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, TN, TX, VA, WA and WI with flexible options available for candidates local to primary office locations.
Our team is seeking a motivated, adaptable, hard working teammate and talented career-minded professional who would like to make a difference utilizing their skill set, while working in a thriving agile-methodology environment. We offer competitive career opportunities, great benefits and promote a work-life balance.
We are diverse. We are equitable. We are inclusive. Entegral is promoting an inclusive and equitable company culture. We work to ensure that our products meet the needs of all of our customers. Our products reflect the diversity of our team.
The Scrum Master for Entegral is responsible for leading 1 or 2 self-organizing teams, facilitating the scrum process using agile/scrum methodology, managing the exchange of information, removing impediments to progress and assessing and coaching the scrum team to improve efficiency. The Scrum Master serves the important role of bridging the gap between conceptualizing and actioning project ideas within a team. The Scrum Master supports the product owners with managing the product back and is dedicated to maintaining a healthy and creative development process to deliver world class SaaS software.
- Guide and coach the Scrum Team on how to use Agile/Scrum methodology to exceed customer expectations; Assess the maturity of the Scrum team and develop higher maturity levels at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and the organization
- Facilitate daily scrum ceremonies; Provide support to the development team using servant style leadership and leading by example; facilitate discussion, decision making, conflict resolution and work completion avoiding coercion, assigning or dictating work; Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution or judgement with an emphasis on healing and problem solving
- Manage the scrum process; leverage tools, such as JIRA, to run a healthy team utilizing capacity planning, burndown charts, velocity tracking as well as effective team and executive dashboards; Assist with internal and external communication and improving transparency.
- Remove impediments or guide the team to identify the right personnel or upskilling opportunities to remove roadblocks
- Support and educate the Product Owner and development teams on refining and managing the product backlog.
Coach on self-organizing and other Agile/Scrum best practices; Ensure Agile processes are followed.
Equal Opportunity Employer-Minority/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be minimum 18 years of age
- Must have First level Scrum Master certification (PSM I, CSM)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must currently reside and be able to work from one of the following states: AZ, CA, FL, IL, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, TN, TX, VA, WA and WI
- 4+ years Experience in an IT department in a variety of roles which could include: Business Analyst, Project manager, Engineer
- 2+ years Experience performing the role of Scrum Master in a software development environment
- 2+ years Solid demonstration of skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment and increasing transparency
- 2+ years Experience applying wide variety of well documented patterns and techniquest for filling intentional gaps in the Scrum approach (burndown techniquest, retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
- For work from home (WFH) positions, reliable high speed internet connection and dedicated home office space are required #IT.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Scrum Master – Atlassian Job at Jobot – Des Moines, IA
- Manager, Animation Art – VALORANT Job at Riot Games – Los Angeles, CA
- Sr. Animator, Motion Graphics Job at Slack – United States Remote
- Animator (contract) – Maxis Job at Electronic Arts (EA) – Redwood City, CA
- Animator – Oculus Job at Oculus VR – Burlingame, CA
- Bartender – WA225739436 Job at McMenamins Pubs & Breweries – Kalama, WA
- Bartender Job at Wythe Hotel – Brooklyn, NY
- Lounge / Bar Server Job at The Allison Inn and Spa – Newberg, OR
- Grain Plant Operator – Seasonal Job at Cargill – Ord, NE
- SEASONAL Fulfillment Center Equipment Operator (Receiving) Job at QVC – Suffolk, VA
See More: 1,000+ Scrum Master Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit us-erac.icims.com.