Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in Virginia, United States – Apply for Enterprise Account Engineer III – 59692-2 Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1888852
Job Title:Enterprise Account Engineer III.
Employer: Amazon Web Services, Inc., an Amazon.com Company
Position: Enterprise Account Engineer III, (multiple positions available)
Location: Herndon, VA
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Working as part of a customer-facing technology team to ensure the success of AWS as a leading organization by supporting customers across all technologies. Serving as the principal technical advisor to craft and execute strategies to drive customers’ adoption and use of AWS services. Responsible for analyzing customers’ business and technical requirements and developing solutions that meet those needs. Providing advocacy and strategic technical guidance to help plan and build solutions using best practices, and proactively keeping customers’ AWS environments operationally healthy. Driving discussions with senior leadership regarding incidents, trade-offs, support and risk management. Participating in and providing detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics and detailed pre-launch, migration or peak season planning. Replicating and troubleshooting issues. Reviewing and advising customers on how to make their applications more resilient, cost effective, fault tolerant and secure on the cloud environment. Building demos, Proofs of Concept and providing training.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Information Science, Information Technology, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or a related field. Six years of experience in the offered position or a position in a related occupation. Six years of experience must include:
• Designing, developing, implementing, troubleshooting, and managing large-scale, distributed and/or legacy applications;
• Operational parameters and troubleshooting for Compute, Databases, and Applications Development in a distributed systems environment;
• Troubleshooting and/or developing applications on Linux and/or Windows;
• Analyzing digit assets, designing layouts for strategic plans and supporting migration of enterprise-level organization systems to Cloud-based platforms to improve organizations’ cost-efficiency and revenues;
• Working with operational parameters and troubleshooting various components, including Compute, Storage, Networking and Application Development in a distributed systems environment;
• Interfacing directly with customer engineering teams and leadership to drive discussions regarding incidents, trade-offs and risk management, and to assist with strategy, project planning, launch and ongoing operations.
See Basic Qualifications (Position Requirements) above.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Area Manager, Delivery Operations , RSR Amazon Jobs – Abilene, TX
- Lead, On Road Delivery Operations, RSR Amazon Jobs – Abilene, TX
- Software Development Engineer, LEO Tech Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Control Systems Lead Amazon Jobs – San Diego, California
- Software Development Engineer – Snowball, Data Center Technologies Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. Product Manager, XCM Events Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Senior Applied Scientist, Specialized Selection Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- EDI Engineer, Transportation EDI Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- Business Analyst, Leader Development Products Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. Tech Recruiter CTPS Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.