Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in California, United States – Apply for Enterprise Account Engineer III – 59775-2 Amazon Jobs – San Diego, California. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1888846
Job Title: Enterprise Account Engineer III.
Employer: Amazon Web Services, Inc., an Amazon.com Company
Position: Enterprise Account Engineer III, (multiple positions available)
Location: San Diego, CA
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Responsible for analyzing customers’ business and technical requirements and developing solutions that meet those needs. Serving as a principal technical advisor to craft and execute strategies to drive customers’ adoption and use of AWS services. Supporting and developing latest cloud technologies, helping customers understand application architectures and integration approaches, and identifying best practices for applications, servers and networks. Working independently to own the end-to-end technical support experience for customers. Leading recurring case analysis and project status meetings. Providing advocacy and strategic technical guidance to help plan and build solutions using best practices, and proactively keeping customers’ AWS environments operationally healthy. Recommending new offerings for company architecture and advising customers through all phases of the implementation lifecycle. Driving projects that improve support-related processes and customers’ technical support experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Networking, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field.
• Eight years of experience in the position offered or a position in a related occupation.
• Eight years of experience must include:
o Experience with operational parameters and troubleshooting for three of the following: Compute, Storage, Networking, CDN, Databases, DevOps, Big Data and Analytics, Security and Applications Development in a distributed systems environment;
o Working across all phases of the software development lifecycle for the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of 3-tier web applications and multi-tier applications;
o Serving as liaison between multiple teams, including working with leadership and executive-level stakeholders to provide project status, trends and escalation resolution;
o Presenting cost optimization recommendations, technical operations overviews and architectural recommendations to internal and/or external leadership and executive-level stakeholders;
o Translating project objectives into project plans and plan initiatives to enable customers to achieve their outcomes;
o Evaluating existing technical landscapes to identify opportunities to integrate new technologies for cost and functionality optimization;
o Supporting large-scale workload migrations, data migrations and/or system integrations, and providing proactive guidance for solution design;
o Facilitating effective project discussions with customer and product teams to meet business outcomes, reduce operational risk and maintain operational health of environments.
• In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree and eight years of experience, as stated above, will accept a Master’s degree and five years of experience.
See Basic Qualifications (Position Requirements) above.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Enterprise Account Engineer III – 64019-2 Amazon Jobs – Portland, Oregon
- Cloud Support Engineer II (Linux) – 63424-2 Amazon Jobs – Portland, Oregon
- Cloud Support Engineer II (SCD, NET, SEC) – 59877-2 Amazon Jobs – Dallas/Fort Worth Area, TX
- Software Development Engineer II – 63647-2 Amazon Jobs – Boston/Cambridge Area, MA
- Cloud Support Engineer II (DBA, ANA, BD) – 66152-2 Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Enterprise Account Engineer III – 59692-2 Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Area Manager, Delivery Operations , RSR Amazon Jobs – Abilene, TX
- Lead, On Road Delivery Operations, RSR Amazon Jobs – Abilene, TX
- Software Development Engineer, LEO Tech Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Control Systems Lead Amazon Jobs – San Diego, California
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.