Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in Oregon, United States – Apply for Enterprise Account Engineer III – 64019-2 Amazon Jobs – Portland, Oregon. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1888847
Job Title: Enterprise Account Engineer III.
Employer: Amazon Web Services, Inc., an Amazon.com Company
Position: Enterprise Account Engineer III, (multiple positions available)
Location: Portland, OR
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Assist customers with required tools and tactics to get the most out of their Product and Support investment, including supporting and developing the latest cloud technologies, helping customers understand application architectures and integration approaches, and identifying best practices for applications, servers and networks. Lead recurring case analysis and project status meetings. Operate as a principal technical advisor to craft and execute strategies to drive customer adoption and use of AWS services. Provide advocacy and strategic technical direction to help plan and build solutions using standard methodologies. Provide advocacy and strategic technical guidance to help plan and build solutions using best practices, and proactively keep customer AWS environments operationally healthy. Responsible for analyzing prospective customer business and technical requirements and developing solutions that meet those needs. Demonstrate products to customers and explain how the proposed product or solution meets customers’ needs. Review and recommend optimization of customer cloud operations and customer costs, usage, security, fault tolerance, and performance. Prepare and deliver monthly business reviews with assigned customers, including detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, and detailed prelaunch planning. Recommend new offerings for company architecture and provide proactive advice through all phases of the implementation lifecycle.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related field.
• Five years of experience in the offered position or a position in a related occupation.
• Most possess three years of experience with/in:
o Consulting with customers to understand and assess technical issues to provide advocacy and strategic technical direction to help plan and build solutions using technologies, including Compute, Storage, Database, Big Data, Application-level Services, Networking and Serverless Deployment;
o Engaging customers to evaluate existing business and technical cloud environments and advising on most effective and efficient cloud services and products to meet requirements in the implementation lifecycle;
o Executing troubleshooting, deployment support, orchestration management, configuration management, and continuous integrations of customer stacks related to technologies, including Compute, Storage, Database, Big Data, Application-level Services, Networking and Serverless Deployment;
o Leading recurring case analysis and project meetings to review operations, costs, usage, security, fault tolerance and performance to provide directions and insights to optimize technical and operational lifecycle;
o Driving customer communication during critical events, driving projects that improve support related processes/experience and overseeing advanced technical system and network administration.
• In lieu of a bachelor’s degree and five years of experience as stated above, employer will accept Master’s degree and three years of experience.
Please see Basic Qualifications (Position Requirements) above.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Cloud Support Engineer II (Linux) – 63424-2 Amazon Jobs – Portland, Oregon
- Cloud Support Engineer II (SCD, NET, SEC) – 59877-2 Amazon Jobs – Dallas/Fort Worth Area, TX
- Software Development Engineer II – 63647-2 Amazon Jobs – Boston/Cambridge Area, MA
- Cloud Support Engineer II (DBA, ANA, BD) – 66152-2 Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Enterprise Account Engineer III – 59692-2 Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Area Manager, Delivery Operations , RSR Amazon Jobs – Abilene, TX
- Lead, On Road Delivery Operations, RSR Amazon Jobs – Abilene, TX
- Software Development Engineer, LEO Tech Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Control Systems Lead Amazon Jobs – San Diego, California
- Software Development Engineer – Snowball, Data Center Technologies Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.