Enterprise Architect Jobs in New York, USA – Apply for Enterprise Architect Jobs at IBM – New York, NY. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job Position: Enterprise Architect
Req ID: 403545BR
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Multiple Cities
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Deadline: Immediate openings available now.
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Provide thought leadership in Cloud Pak solutions for customers
- Lead workshops and discussions in understanding customer needs and pain points
- Identify use cases that are relevant to a customers’ line of business
- Communicate effectively with line of business to convey business value
- Define architectures using the best Cloud and Cognitive offerings for use cases
- Lead customer discussions at the executive level
- Participate hands-on in POC’s for technical and business value proofs
- Lead the engagement supporting sales and transition to delivery teams
- Engage with IBM Product Management and Engineering to drive capabilities
- Develop reusable technical and non-technical assets to support sales and delivery
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in enterprise and cloud technologies
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in automation, process, case, rule and document management solutions
- Demonstrated ability to meet the responsibilities described
- Demonstrate vertical industry knowledge (Banking/Financial, Insurance, HealthCare, Telco/Comm Industrial/Distribution, Retail, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Automotive, Consumer Packaged Goods, Travel, Entertainment, Public/Govt/Federal
- Experience and proficiency in analyzing solution and integration requirements and documenting proposed solutions.
- High energy level, professionalism, strong presentation skills and superior communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills, a consistent record of delivering projects on time, a quickness to learn and adapt to change
- Demonstrated understanding of best practices and methodologies in cloud solution
- Demonstrated experience in real world architecture, design and deployment of cloud working solutions
- Must be able to fulfill travel requirements of the position
- Fluency in English
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in Cloud Pak for Automation platform
- Experience in BlueWorks Live
- Warehouse Team Member – $1,000 Sign-On Bonus Jobs at Amazon – Teterboro, NJ
- Warehouse Team Member $500 Sign-on Bonus Jobs at Amazon – Lockbourne, OH
- Warehouse Team Member Jobs at Amazon – Shepherdsville, KY
- Warehouse Team Member Jobs at Amazon – San Francisco, CA
- Seasonal Warehouse Team Member Job at Amazon – San Francisco, CA
See More: 30+ Enterprise Architect Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.ibm.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.