Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in New York State, United States – Apply for Enterprise Sales Rep NY, AWS Sports, New York Amazon Jobs – New York, NY. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2298817
Job Title: Enterprise Sales Rep NY.
AWS is a place where thousands of different personalities with the same customer obsession come to turn can’t-be-done into done. We seek builders from all backgrounds to join AWS, and we encourage our employees to bring their own voice and chart their own path.
As an Enterprise Sales Representative, you are impacting digital transformations through effective engagement with C-level executives, business development executives, IT leaders, architects, developers, and various lines of businesses. You are establishing Amazon Web Services as the key cloud technology provider across the strategic accounts you manage, promoting the entire AWS products and services portfolio to the Enterprise customer market segment.
On a daily basis you empower your customers to solve challenges while attaining both their operational and innovation goals. You deliver business outcomes while guiding them to become more agile, innovative, and efficient. With AWS, our customers benefit from the fastest pace of innovation, the broadest and deepest functionality, the most secure computing environment, and the most proven operational expertise.
We’re obsessed with customers, we see beauty in simplifying the complex, and we are comfortable with being called “peculiar.” That might sound unorthodox, but our unusual approach and our culture – focused on removing obstacles so builders can build – are part of why our employees enjoy working at AWS.
Do you look around corners for ways to engage and service customers? Are you passionate about using technology to solve business problems that have big customer impact? Come build with us!
Our team is focused on balancing life with work, and does this via work autonomy and by prioritizing solutions and processes that enable the success of our customers.
It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship and Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new team members. Our team has a broad mix of experience levels and Amazon tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We also encourage curiosity and ownership of self-service learning opportunities within Amazon Web Services’ internal training and certification resources.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences.
Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
- 7+ years of Quota carrying technology field sales or business development experience
- BA/BS degree or 5+ years of equivalent work experience
- Experience driving technology adoption and creating long term transformational account strategies
- A technical or educational background in engineering, computer science, or MIS
- Experience selling cloud solutions at a software company
- Demonstrated success in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology projects to complex enterprise accounts
- Cross functional selling experience (Architect, Sales Engineer, Professional Services, Partner, and ISV)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
- Software Development Manager III – AMZ6232562 Amazon Jobs – Palo Alto, CA
- Business Analyst III – AMZ6171761 Amazon Jobs – Irvine, CA
- Data Engineer II – AMZ6376880 Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- Hardware Development Engineer II – AMZ6291647 Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, CA
- Operations Manager, Amazon Air (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply) Amazon Jobs – Wilmington, OH
- Operations Manager, Amazon Air (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply) Amazon Jobs – Baltimore, MD
- Operations Manager, Amazon Air (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply) Amazon Jobs – Lakeland, FL
- Operations Manager (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply) Amazon Jobs – Edison, NJ
- Operations Manager (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply) Amazon Jobs – Davenport, FL
- IT Support Associate II , OpsTechIT (Level 3) Amazon Jobs – Liberty, MO
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.