Entry Level jobs in Illinois, USA – Apply for Entry level Associate, Local Partnerships Jobs at Initiative – Chicago, IL (On-sit). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
The Associate in Local Partnerships is an entry level position within Initiative requiring an eager, proactive and energetic person who is interested in beginning a career in media. The Associate is an important position within the integrated investment process and supports the team as they build a go to market approach, as well as alternative offerings such as in-cinema video and local on-line media.
This person should like working with numbers, have strong communication skills, work well in a team environment and have a level of curiosity that infects the entire team that works with you on campaigns.
- Maintain client’s schedules in accordance with their goals
- Responsiveness to client requests
- Proactively seek out mentorship and learning from other Discipline leaders at Initiative (Strategy, Analytics, Communications Design, Client Advisors)
- Attend company events and department wide meetings
- Learn key programs and tools including MediaOcean and master media math
- Distribute, collect and organize RFPs
- Assist in reporting and tracking budgets, savings and added value, ensuring accuracy for internal team
- Assist in evaluating partner proposals
- Responsible for smooth running of day-to-day activities
- Enter assigned buys into MBOX and insure system reflects accurate buy data
- Monitor local buys weekly based on audience delivery data and issue reports to internal team
- Secure necessary ADU weight
- Assist with traffic issues
- Be responsible for billing discrepancies and produce resolutions
- Participate in analysis and post campaign summary
- Coordinate and schedule partner and team meetings
- Participate in departmental projects as requested
- Negotiate small-market media, following the responsibilities of Negotiator
- Timely resolution of billing discrepancies
- Ensure and advocate for partner relationships
- 10% Client
- 70% Internal
- 20% Commercial
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Responsiveness and accuracy on client maintenance
- Fosters strong and positive internal relationships
- Accurate maintenance of schedules
- Participates in agency and external personal growth & education initiatives
- Strong knowledge of buying mechanics – media math, MBOX, ADUs, tracking, posting
- Adherence to / use of agency processes and tools
- Align with billing timelines
- Ensures and advocates for agency partner relationships
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team in a deadline-driven, high pressure environment
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills and multi-tasking capabilities
- Eagerness to learn!
It is the policy of Mediabrands, division of the Interpublic group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. The job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and other job functions are subject to modification. Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For applicants to jobs in the United States: In compliance with the current Americans with Disabilities Act and state and local laws, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation to apply for a position with Mediabrands, please email [email protected]
Initiative is different to other media agencies.
We are not trapped by a legacy structure primarily centered on paid advertising. Instead, we are liberated by a new world structure designed to deliver highly differentiated and highly effective communications strategies for our clients.
We are the world’s fastest growing media agency built upon the strongest strategic capability of any agency in the market. Core to this strategic proposition is the belief that the faster a brand can move through culture the more relevant it can become.
We call this Cultural Velocity ™.
Our process is designed to create ideas that move through culture through unique insight, market leading analytics and strategic media brilliance.
Our new world model is comprised of “craft centers” – Client Advice and Management, Strategy, Communications Design, Partnership and Culture, Insights & Analytics.
All U.S. Mediabrands employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved accommodation.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Entry-level Outside Sales Jobs at ADP – Birmingham, AL (On-site)
- Staff Environmental/Civil Engineer (Entry Level) Jobs at ERM – Charleston, WV (On-site)
- Entry Level Salaried Financial Professional (PCPG) Jobs at Equitable – Salt Lake City, UT (On-site)
- Entry Level Financial Consultant Jobs at 95% Financial Planning – United States (Remote)
- Deal Desk Specialist – Entry Level/Recent Grads Jobs at Robert Half – San Francisco, CA (On-site)
- Entry Level-Packer Jobs at Aerotek – Anoka, MN (On-site)
- Entry Level Diagnostic Editor Jobs at Aston Carter – San Marcos, CA (On-site)
- Entry Level Office Assistant $18 to $22 Per Hour Jobs at Professional Staffing Group – Boston, MA (On-site)
- Entry Level Lab Technician Jobs at Kelly – Valley View, OH (On-site)
- Entry-Level Customer Service Jobs at Capital Markets Placement – Heber City, UT (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Entry Level Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit flite.avature.net.