Entry Level jobs in Massachusetts, USA – Apply for Entry Level First Shift Assembler Jobs at Kelly – Tewksbury, MA (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED! WE WILL TRAIN!!
Kelly Services is seeking temp to hire first shift entry level Assemblers for our client, Evoqua Water Technologies in Tewksbury, MA.
*What’s a typical day as **an Assembler**? You’ll be:*
Taking part in the assembly of water filtration systems for a reputable national based company. Ability to stand and move throughout your shift. Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. On the job training will be provided with no prior experience needed. We are looking for candidates with a hard working mentality who are looking for an opportunity to form a long term career with in a large organization.
This position has the opportunity for advancement once hired by the customer along with medical, dental, vision insurance, 401K with company match, 3 weeks of PTO, paid holidays, paid sick leave, life and disability insurance starting on day one.
A high school diploma or equivalent is needed. The hours are Monday to Friday 6AM – 2:30PM. The pay is $18/hr. Apply today for immediate consideration.
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of [benefits](https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/)?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Entry-Level Financial Consultant Jobs at Carina Ayesh Consulting – Austin, Texas Metropolitan Area (Remote)
- Entry Level Chemical Operator Jobs at Kelly – Ringwood, IL (On-site)
- Cafeteria Cook – Entry Level Jobs at Hyatt Hotels Corporation – Boston, MA (On-site)
- Compiler Engineer (Entry Level) Jobs at MathWorks – Natick, MA (Hybrid)
- Entry Level Manufacturing Jobs at Revolution – Mesquite, TX (On-site)
- Entry Level Outside Sales Representative Jobs at ADP – Mount Pleasant, SC (On-site)
- Staff Data Coordinator (Entry Level) Jobs at ERM: Environmental Resources Management – Greater Phoenix Area
- Entry Level Lube & Oil Technician Day Shift: Elyria, OH Jobs at Carvana – Elyria, OH (On-site)
- SBS Entry Level Sales Representative Job at ADP – Florence, SC
- Cashier (Part Time) Job at RITE AID – Seattle, WA
See More: 1,000+ Entry Level Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.mykellyjobs.com.