Entry Level jobs in Arizona, USA – Apply for Entry Level Janitor – Extrusion Plant Jobs at Norsk Hydro – Phoenix, AZ (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Hydro Extrusions is a world-leading aluminium extrusion business counting around 100 production sites in 40 countries and employing 20,000 people. Through our unique combination of local expertise, global network, and unmatched R&D capabilities, we can offer everything from standards profiles, to advanced development and manufacturing for most industries. Since 1905, Hydro has turned natural resources into valuable products for people and businesses with focus on a safe and good workplace for our 30,000 employees in more than 140 locations.
Hydro is committed to leading the way in shaping a sustainable future and in doing so, creating more viable societies by developing natural resources into products and solutions in innovative and efficient ways to industries that matter.
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
This position is located at: 249 S. 51st Ave
Phoenix, Arizona 85043
Hydro employees can enjoy several benefits including:
- Medical, Rx, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plans with Company Match/Contributions
- Education Assistance
- Bonus Plan Eligibility
- Parental Leave
Starting Rate of pay: $18.09/hour
Shifts Available and Hours:
- Days and Night shift – 8 hour shifts – Day shift (8am -4pm) Night shift ( 5pm-1am)
Shift Premium: Night shift – $1.00/hour extra
Bonus: Ask us about eligibility for our $1,000 sign on bonus!
Summary: Maintain visual cleanliness of internal and external of plant. Responsible for the everyday cleanliness of plant, including sweeping, mopping, cleaning up spills, and painting as directed by supervisors or management.
- Maintain respectful working relationships with peers, supervisor, and job-site personnel.
- Properly care for equipment as trained.
- Properly utilize supplies according to pre-established measures and guidelines.
- Clean breakroom, restrooms, offices, hallways, empty trash cans, clean floors, etc.
- Maintain communication with manager on a regular basis regarding task expectation.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe workplace and complying with all State and Federal safety and health regulations as well as company safety policy and procedures.
- Assist facility in maintaining compliance with the regulations of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Supervisor or Coordinator.
- Exhibit a professional and positive approach.
- Must be willing to cross train on other jobs throughout the plant, as needed.
- When conditions dictate, overtime may be required (with little or no prior notification).
- Ability to follow routine multi-step instructions.
- Requires the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Will be required to keep aisles and other plant assets painted and in good condition
- Must be willing to work non-standard hours as needed.
- Must be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks using judgement regarding plant safety / employee health.
- Must be able to respond quickly to problems and work in a stressful environment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with co-workers, supervisors, and managers in both written and verbal form.
- Must be able to understand and follow basic written and verbal instructions in English.
- Will be required to lift approximately twenty to fifty (20-50) pounds, either from time to time, or continuously, during scheduled shift.
Education and Work Requirements:
- Minimum one-year experience in a similar position in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to read/print numbers and letters legibly and perform basic math calculations
HEALTH / SAFETY / ENVIRONMENT / HOUSEKEEPING:
- Abides by Hydro’s company rules, policies, and procedures.
- Understands that performing job tasks in a safe manner is the highest priority.
- Reports any unsafe condition or act immediately to Supervision or HSE Manager.
- Fills out ‘Near Miss’ paperwork on any unsafe condition or act.
- Understands Hydro’s safety initiatives and acts as facilitator on the floor to promote those initiatives.
- May be asked to participate in accident/incident reviews and develop corrective actions.
- Responsible for housekeeping and 5S in his or her respective area of work or areas as directed by the departmental supervisor.
- Employee will wear proper PPE.
- Able to work in extreme heat and cold conditions
- Complete an IMS2.0 entry for any safety issue or injury
- Active commitment to continuous HSE improvements
Care, Courage, & Collaboration
At Hydro We care about our People!
We care about Safety!
Hydro is an essential business committed to the safety of our employees and communities. We continue to hire for open positions and our locations are following the most recent guidelines related to COVID-19.
At Hydro you’re part of a bigger story. A story shaped by you.
Please apply before:
Hydro in North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer where all phases of employment are based strictly upon the qualifications of the individual as related to the work requirements of the position. This policy is applied without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other category protected by law.
If you need an accommodation in order to complete the application, please let us know by completing the form below or by calling +1 (412) 643-3602.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Entry level Inventory Associate Jobs at Carvana – Heath, OH (On-site)
- Production Associate – Entry Level Jobs at Nesco Resource – Painesville, OH (On-site)
- Entry Level Production (Make Over 2000 A Week) Jobs at Aerotek – Everett, WA (On-site)
- Entry level Associate, Local Partnerships Jobs at Initiative – Chicago, IL (On-site)
- Entry-level Outside Sales Jobs at ADP – Birmingham, AL (On-site)
- Staff Environmental/Civil Engineer (Entry Level) Jobs at ERM – Charleston, WV (On-site)
- Entry Level Salaried Financial Professional (PCPG) Jobs at Equitable – Salt Lake City, UT (On-site)
- Entry Level Financial Consultant Jobs at 95% Financial Planning – United States (Remote)
- Deal Desk Specialist – Entry Level/Recent Grads Jobs at Robert Half – San Francisco, CA (On-site)
- Entry Level-Packer Jobs at Aerotek – Anoka, MN (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Entry Level Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.