Entry Level jobs in Alabama, USA – Apply for Entry-level Outside Sales Jobs at ADP – Birmingham, AL (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
ADP is hiring a Sales Representative, Small Business Services.
- Are you ready to build a rewarding future? Uncapped commissions, lavish incentive trips, and career advancement are some of the ways.
- Do you want to join a Fortune 250 company with industry-leading sales training and the latest sales technology to help you achieve success ?
- Are you looking to join a fast-paced, inclusive environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
If so, this may be the opportunity you’ve been searching for. Read on and decide for yourself.
In this role, you will work within a defined geographic territory that targets clients and prospects with 1-49 employees. You will identify and sign new clients for payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and more and sell additional solutions to existing clients. Daily, you will cultivate relationships, set appointments, gather leads from established business partners, assess client or prospect needs to present the best ADP solutions, and spend your time in the field (when “normal” life resumes) closing business. Don’t worry if you have no prior sales experience; we are known for our high-quality sales training and will teach you how to use the latest sales technology to set you up for success.
Integrity, resilience, positivity, and a “refuse to lose” attitude are must-haves in this job. As with any role in sales, you will experience ebbs and flows. However, challenges should ignite your determination and invigorate you to thrive, not weigh you down. In return, you’ll be rewarded with uncapped commissions, incentive trips, and opportunities to advance your career in a fun and friendly environment — all while gaining serious credibility as part of an industry-leading sales team in a stable and highly respected tech company.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We’ve received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans over the next ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos.
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Sales at ADP, visit https://jobs.adp.com/teams-roles/sales/
What you’ll do: Responsibilities
- Grow Our Business While Growing Yours. You will work independently and collaboratively as part of various teams within your assigned geography to close sales, win business, and reach sales goals.
- Turn Prospects into Loyal Clients and Raving Fans. You will implement a sales strategy targeted to decision-makers and business owners to build a network and capture new business.
- Deepen Relationships Across the ADP Family. In addition to selling cloud-based human resources solutions, you will strategically cultivate additional business within existing accounts. But it’s not all business; you will make life-long friendships here.
- Collaborate Daily. You will serve as a trusted advisor, partner, and ADP ambassador to your clients, internal partners, and overall network while demonstrating grace under pressure and the highest ethical standards.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Required Qualifications
- Positive Self-Starter. You have an upbeat, persistent style and the ability to cold call without fear of rejection, manage your time well, and can present your ideas in a clear professional manner on paper, in-person, and over the phone.
- Agile Solution Seeker. You’re a problem solver who can find an answer, or a solution, even in times of fast-paced change.
- Continuous Learner. You’re always learning, growing, and questioning how things were done in the past to make them even better.
If You Don’t Have a College Degree, Other Acceptable Experience Could Include A college degree is great but not required. What’s more important is having the skills to do the job.
- One to two years of prior work experience or internships in Retail, Marketing, Business Development, Food Service, Insurance Sales, or another relevant industry, OR
- Prior military experience that focused on teamwork, resilience, negotiation, trust-building, and a “never lose” mentality earned as part of the military to build relationships, impact businesses for the better, and achieve success.
Bonus points for these: Preferred Qualifications
- Prior quota-carrying experience
- Ability to successfully build a network and effectively use social media for sales
You’ll Love Working Here Because You Can
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups where you can connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn. Ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and life. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We’re here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impact upon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Staff Environmental/Civil Engineer (Entry Level) Jobs at ERM – Charleston, WV (On-site)
- Entry Level Salaried Financial Professional (PCPG) Jobs at Equitable – Salt Lake City, UT (On-site)
- Entry Level Financial Consultant Jobs at 95% Financial Planning – United States (Remote)
- Deal Desk Specialist – Entry Level/Recent Grads Jobs at Robert Half – San Francisco, CA (On-site)
- Entry Level-Packer Jobs at Aerotek – Anoka, MN (On-site)
- Entry Level Diagnostic Editor Jobs at Aston Carter – San Marcos, CA (On-site)
- Entry Level Office Assistant $18 to $22 Per Hour Jobs at Professional Staffing Group – Boston, MA (On-site)
- Entry Level Lab Technician Jobs at Kelly – Valley View, OH (On-site)
- Entry-Level Customer Service Jobs at Capital Markets Placement – Heber City, UT (On-site)
- DAYS – Entry Level Eyeglass Production Assoc. Jobs at National Vision Inc. – Salt Lake City, UT (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Entry Level Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.adp.com.