Entry Level IT jobs in Florida, USA – Apply for Entry Level- Part Time Office Services Associate Jobs at IST Management – Orlando, FL (Hybrid). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
About the job
IST Management is seeking an Entry Level Part Time Office Services Associate to join our Orlando team! The Part Time Office Services Associate will be responsible for assisting with mail and package services provided on-site in a team environment. Ideal candidates have prior customer service experience, are a team player, and are willing to train!
IST Management Services is the fastest-growing, national, facilities management company in the industry. IST Management is a BPO Company (Business Process Outsourcing) specializing in providing solutions for the management of physical and digital information through Facilities Management, eDiscovery, and Electronic Document Management services.
The Opportunity: IST is looking for friendly, service-oriented, customer focused people with a passion for excellence. We offer professional training, skill enhancement and opportunities to advance toward supervisor, assistant manager and site manager positions.
Hourly Compensation: $15.00-15.00 USD
Schedule: This is an on call position, specifically aimed to help cover for staff members who may be out of the office. The hours will be 8am – 5pm, and flexibility in daily work schedule for potential overtime hours required.
The Entry Level Part Time Office Services Associate will provide a wide range of office services for the Orlando offices, including:
- Prepare and organize all materials required for copy, scanning and faxing.
- Enter paperwork into an electronic system either by data entry or by using multifunction devices such as copiers/scanners.
- Processing, sorting and distributing incoming mail to employees in a corporate setting.
- Delivering mail and packages from one department or individual to another within an office.
- Handling all outgoing packages, ensuring proper labeling, and arranging pickup from the post office, UPS, FedEx, or other carriers.
- Demonstrating strong communication, organizational, and customer service skills
- Ability to comfortably move/carry file boxes between 20-50lbs
- Follow policies and confidentiality dictations to safeguard data and information
- Able to replace the receptionist for short period of times such as lunch or short breaks.
Ideal candidates will have 2-3 years’ of related experience providing top tier customer service or office support services. Other qualifications include:
- High school diploma or GED required, authorization to work for any employer in the US required ; experience working in hospitality, retail, or restaurants is a plus!
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite; keyboarding and windows environment PC skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written; professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to meet employer’s attendance policy; access to reliable transportation to and from work
- Ability to lift 50lbs
IST Management provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability in accordance with applicable law in both the application and employment stages. If you require any accommodation in completing your application for employment, please let us know by informing our Talent Acquisition team. Contact information here: https://www.istmanagement.com/talent-acquisition-team
Please respect individuals reaching out for accommodations by utilizing the contact information only for this purpose. You will receive correspondence directly from your local IST Management hiring team regarding your application submission and status after submission.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Office Admin (entry-level, hourly) Jobs at Topgolf – St Petersburg, FL (On-site)
- Field Install & Service Tech-Entry Level Jobs at Windstream – Commerce, GA (On-site)
- Entry Level Service Technician Jobs at Rush Enterprises, Inc – Houston, TX (On-site)
- Entry Level Tech Sales Executive Jobs at Brooksource – Birmingham, AL (On-site)
- Entry Level Tech Sales (J2754) Jobs at Pareto USA – New York, NY (Hybrid)
- Entry Level IT Coordinator – Full Time – Year Round Jobs at Vail Resorts – Bartlett, NH (On-site)
- Information Technology Technician *Entry Level IT* Jobs at Dice – Norwich, CT (On-site)
- Entry Level IT Helpdesk Technician Jobs at Robert Half – Secaucus, NJ (On-site)
- Entry Level IT Support Technician Jobs at Dice – Houston, TX (On-site)
- Entry-Level IT Project Manager Jobs at Epic – Mount Pleasant, MI
See More: 1,000+ Entry Level IT Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers-istmanagement.icims.com.