Entry Level jobs in Utah, USA – Apply for Entry Level Salaried Financial Professional (PCPG) Jobs at Equitable – Salt Lake City, UT (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
At Equitable, our power is in our people.
We’re individuals from different cultures and backgrounds. Those differences make us stronger as a team and a force for good in our communities. Here, you’ll work with dynamic individuals, build your skills, and unleash new ways of working and thinking. Are you ready to join an organization that will help unlock your potential?
Having a sense of purpose in your career can make you feel more productive, valued, and rewarded. At Equitable Advisors, you can get more of what you expect out of your career. We promote an open working environment with opportunities to innovate, collaborate, and challenge yourself through empowering jobs and learning opportunities.
Start building your career as a financial professional in a salaried role designed to develop the skills and knowledge needed to pursue a successful, entrepreneurially-spirited career opportunity.
- Acquire your core financial services licenses
- Series 7, Series 66, Life and Health License
- Learn about the philosophy behind the Equitable financial planning process
- Learn about the financial markets and types of investments
- Understand how to engage clients
- Join our Branch Assist team to
- Connect with existing Equitable clients
- Work with them to position their existing investments to meet their long term financial goals
- Work with existing clients to plan and prepare for new financial needs as their lives and needs change
- Spend the next two years working with 10 – 20 successful Financial Professionals to
- Contact their clients to help them grow and build efficiencies in their business
- Work with clients to help them realize their financial goals
- Get an up close and personal view as to what it takes to become a successful Financial Professional
You will receive additional training in critical skills and topics including
- Client Prospecting
- Conducting face to face client meetings
- Developing client seminars
- Managing business expenses
Skills Required To Ensure Your Success Include
Cross-Selling: Knowledge of organizational strategies, tools and techniques for understanding the needs of customers; ability to utilize these to create additional sales.
Effective Communications: Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Sales Proposals and Presentations: Knowledge of sales processes, tools, and techniques; ability to prepare and present formal recommendations for how the organization can meet the customer’s needs.
Sales Scoping and Qualification: Knowledge of sales scoping and qualification techniques and skills; ability to identify and qualify potential sales opportunities for the organization.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Demonstrates a commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion by treating everyone with respect and dignity, ensuring all voices are heard and advocating for change.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant industry experience
- Ability to obtain FINRA Series 7 and 66 licenses, as well as Life Insurance Licenses (funding for licensing provided by the company; includes study program and materials)
- Prior customer relationship management experience
- Previous sales experience preferably in the financial services industry (Banking, Insurance, Property and Casualty, or Retail Investments)
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
At Equitable, we’re a team of over ten thousand strong; committed to helping our clients secure their financial well-being so that they can pursue long and fulfilling lives.
We turn challenges into opportunities by thinking, working, and leading differently – where everyone is a leader. We encourage every employee to leverage their unique talents to become a force for good at Equitable and in their local communities.
We are continuously investing in our people by offering growth, internal mobility, comprehensive compensation and benefits to support overall well-being, flexibility, and a culture of collaboration and teamwork.
We are looking for talented, dedicated, purposeful people who want to make an impact. Join Equitable and pursue a career with purpose.
Equitable is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
NOTE: Equitable participates in the E-Verify program.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform the essential job functions of this position, please contact Human Resources at (212) 314-2211 or email us at [email protected]
UNITED STATES-UT-Salt Lake City
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Entry Level Financial Consultant Jobs at 95% Financial Planning – United States (Remote)
- Deal Desk Specialist – Entry Level/Recent Grads Jobs at Robert Half – San Francisco, CA (On-site)
- Entry Level-Packer Jobs at Aerotek – Anoka, MN (On-site)
- Entry Level Diagnostic Editor Jobs at Aston Carter – San Marcos, CA (On-site)
- Entry Level Office Assistant $18 to $22 Per Hour Jobs at Professional Staffing Group – Boston, MA (On-site)
- Entry Level Lab Technician Jobs at Kelly – Valley View, OH (On-site)
- Entry-Level Customer Service Jobs at Capital Markets Placement – Heber City, UT (On-site)
- DAYS – Entry Level Eyeglass Production Assoc. Jobs at National Vision Inc. – Salt Lake City, UT (On-site)
- Entry-Level Payroll Specialist Jobs at Robert Half – Golden Valley, MN (On-site)
- Entry Level First Shift Assembler Jobs at Kelly – Tewksbury, MA (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Entry Level Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit equitable.taleo.net.