The Walt Disney Company
Disney jobs in California, USA – Apply for Executive Assistant, ABC/DGE Publicity & Communications Jobs at The Walt Disney Company – Burbank, CA (On-site). See job descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
The ABC and General Entertainment SVP of Communications seeks a qualified, creative and enthusiastic candidate for an Executive Assistant position to provide support, including maintaining calendar and expense reports, coordinating meetings, booking travel arrangements (flights, hotel, cars), managing cadence of meetings and interacting with leadership, drafting and proofreading press copy, distributing press information internally, and aiding department staff with press events.
Must be extremely detail-oriented and organized, with an ability to multitask a high volume of assignments. Environment is fast-paced and involves preparation, revision, tracking and distribution of time-sensitive materials and projects. Great communication skills, writing, decision making and discretion are key. Ideal candidate has an interest in learning more about entertainment publicity and possesses a highly efficient work-ethic, with an ability to proactively spot and act on opportunities.
- Handle phone calls and high volume meetings, complete expense reports, maintain extensive business calendar
- Organize flow of information to and from Senior Vice President’s office
- Coordinate staff meetings and team events
- Handle press requests
- Assist team at press events
- Draft and proofread press copy
- Compile and distribute press clippings
- Contribute to departmental projects
- Implement special projects as assigned
- May assist with pitching series and talent to external print, online and broadcast press
- Interact with company leadership, talent and showrunners
- Interact with media relations management and staff
- Interact with Disney General Entertainment management and administrative staff
- Interact with Consumer Press, Trade Press and other media outlets, PR firms, studio PR counterparts
- Interact with talent and their publicists/representatives
Basic Qualifications :
- Candidate should have administrative support experience
- Agency experience recommended but not required
- Highly proficient with Concur, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proven organizational and prioritization skills
- Effective communication skills in both verbal and written form
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to exercise appropriate judgment in executing tasks without supervision
- Ability to multitask a variety of projects at any given time and manage deadlines independently
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player attitude with the ability to interact with multiple levels of employees and clients within and outside the organization.
- Sound work ethic
- Must possess enthusiasm, flexibility, creativity and desire and commitment to accept increasingly greater challenges and responsibilities.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Knowledgeable about the entertainment industry and PR field
- Self-motivated and proactive
Preferred Education :
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Parks Food & Beverage Busser-Part Time-$1,000 Hiring Bonus Jobs at Disneyland Resort – Anaheim, CA (On-site)
- Assistant Manager, Public Affairs Jobs at Disney Parks, Experiences and Products – Orlando, FL (On-site)
- Disney Store: Sales Associate (PT) – Woodburn Premium Outlets Jobs at Disney Store – Woodburn, OR (On-site)
- Guest Service Call Center–Call Center Representative (Full Time Bench) Jobs at Walt Disney World – Orlando, FL (On-site)
- Publicity Intern, Disney Animation Studios Summer 2022 Jobs at The Walt Disney Studios – Burbank, CA (On-site)
- KFSN-TV (ABC30) Newsroom Internship, Summer/Fall 2022 Jobs at The Walt Disney Company – Fresno, CA (On-site)
- Content Research & Insights Internship, Remote, Summer/Fall 2022 Jobs at The Walt Disney Company – Burbank, CA (Remote)
- Kitchen Staff Jobs at Disneyland Resort – Anaheim, CA (On-site)
- Senior Financial Accounting Analyst Jobs at The Walt Disney Company – Celebration, FL (On-site)
- Data Science Manager, Small Business Group Jobs at Meta – Austin, TX
See More: 1,000+ Disney jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit xjobs.brassring.com.