Executive Assistant jobs in California, USA – Apply for Executive Assistant II Jobs at SunPower Corporation – Richmond, CA (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
SunPower is changing the way our world is powered every day with a passionate and driven team of more than 3,660 full-time employees in North America and the Philippines. SunPower provides world-class solar solutions to residential customers across the U.S. with a commitment to a superior customer experience. We welcome forward thinkers, freedom chasers and all those demanding better, cleaner energy to join us.
Summary Of Role
Provides administrative support to executive officers, the CEO or President. Requires
in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures. Handles details
of a highly confidential and critical nature. Collects and prepares information for use in
discussions/meetings of executive staff and outside individuals. Prepares presentation
materials for board of director meetings. Makes high level contacts of a sensitive
nature inside and outside the company. Works on problems of diverse scope where
analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment within
generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for
obtaining solutions. Requires a professional certification or equivalent experience in
working with senior level executives within and outside the company, as well as
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
experience with customers, vendors, visitors, and other dignitaries.
- Applies intermediate subject matter knowledge, including principles, theories and concepts, to solve a variety of common business issues.
- Refers particularly complex issues to higher levels for resolution.
- Works on moderately complex problems and projects.
- Engages in situational and/or data analyses requiring the review of multiple factors.
- Works independently, seeking advice from management and more senior team members when complex situations are encountered.
- Seeks ways to enhance team and work group performance.
- Collaborates within and outside area of responsibility.
- Proactively suggests better approaches, processes, or methodologies to optimize project and process outcomes.
- Delivers quality work on time, proactively addressing and resolving emerging challenges.
- Assures work products meet client or end user business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of related experience
- OR equivalent combination of education and years of related experience
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and underrepresented minorities are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At SunPower, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer and makes employment decisions, including but not limited to, hiring, firing, promotion, demotion, training, and/or compensation, on the basis of merit. Employment decisions are based on an individual’s qualifications as they relate to the job under consideration. The Company’s policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions, the actual sex of the individual, or the gender identity or gender expression), race, color, religion, including religious dress practices and religious grooming practices, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws, ordinances, or regulations. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
SunPower Supports EEO
Accommodation for Applicants to SunPower Corporation
SunPower Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following alternative email address to contact us about your interest in employment at SunPower Corporation: email@example.com. Please indicate in the subject that line of your email that you are requesting accommodation. Only candidates being considered for a position who require an accommodation will receive a follow-up response.
NOTICE TO ALL APPLICANTS AND EMPLOYEES
Availability of Affirmative Action Plan for Review
SunPower is a federal government contractor. As a part of the Company’s obligations under law, it must develop a written Affirmative Action Program (AAP) for the Disabled, Recently Separated Veterans, Armed Forces Service Medal Veterans, Disabled Veterans and Active Duty Wartime Or Campaign Badge Veterans and for Women and Minorities as specified by law. Non-confidential and non-proprietary aspects of the AAP are available for inspection by applicants and employees, consistent with applicable law, which will be made available during office hours by contacting the EEO Officer.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Executive Assistant Jobs at The Johns Hopkins University – Baltimore, MD (On-site)
- Executive Assistant Jobs at Nelson Connects – Brea, CA (On-site)
- Executive Assistant Jobs at NetApp – United States (Remote)
- Executive Assistant – Administrative Jobs at Robert Half – Oakland, CA (On-site)
- Executive Assistant Jobs at Florida State University – Tallahassee, FL (On-site)
- Executive Assistant/Office Manager Jobs at Cradlepoint – Los Gatos, CA (Hybrid)
- Executive Assistant Jobs at Kelly – Franklin, TN (On-site)
- Executive Assistant Jobs at Robert Half – Wellesley, MA (On-site)
- Executive Assistant Jobs at Houston Methodist – Houston, TX (On-site)
- Executive Assistant Jobs at Viasat Inc. – Carlsbad, CA (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Executive Assistant Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.