Executive Assistant jobs in California, USA – Apply for Executive Assistant Jobs at eBay – San Jose, CA (Hybrid). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and creativity, where you can be on the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to crafting an ambitious and inclusive work environment, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be with.
In this role you will support two of our VPs. This is a strategic role that will have a strong focus on the goals of the team to prioritize and maximize efficiency. This person will be professional, approachable, and a go-to person who is a positive reflection of our brand. He/She/They will also interact with other members of eBay’s Executive Leadership Team and their staff.
- This position requires the individual to exercise judgment and initiative, practice a high degree of flexibility, operate effectively in a fast-moving environment and multi-task to get the job done
- Calendar management for internal and external meetings–using insight, decision-making, and prioritization skills with regards to managing action items
- Prepare and manage confidential material. Being privy to such critical information there is a need to maintain good practice with integrity and subtlety
- Planning/project management skills to coordinate employee/client events
- Manage and reconcile expense reports and purchase requisition submissions
- Provide back-up support for additional members of the administrative team
- Interact appropriately and skillfully with senior executives within and outside the company, as well as customers, vendors and visitors
- Resolve time critical issues with a high degree of precision and exhibit strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Anticipate the needs of the executive’s team
- Minimum of 5 years of executive administrative experience
- Outstanding planning and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, adhere to critical timelines and multi-task
- Strong Technical skills: proficient in MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills: ability to prioritize, take direction, and work independently on projects.
- Ability to learn new technology, processes, and change directions quickly
- Effective in a constantly evolving environment
- Desire and ability to positively influence the culture of the department and the company.
- Have a genuine interest in the business and want to understand how we function, why we function, who our clients are, and what our industry is about.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/company/diversity-inclusion/
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible. Jobs posted with location as “Remote – United States (Excludes CO, HI, NM)” excludes Colorado, Hawaii and New Mexico.
For more information see: EEO is the Law Poster and EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Executive Assistant Jobs at Robert Half – Baltimore, MD (On-site)
- Executive Assistant Jobs at Kelly – Richmond, KY (On-site)
- Executive Assistant II Jobs at SunPower Corporation – Richmond, CA (On-site)
- Executive Assistant Jobs at The Johns Hopkins University – Baltimore, MD (On-site)
- Executive Assistant Jobs at Nelson Connects – Brea, CA (On-site)
- Executive Assistant Jobs at NetApp – United States (Remote)
- Executive Assistant – Administrative Jobs at Robert Half – Oakland, CA (On-site)
- Executive Assistant Jobs at Florida State University – Tallahassee, FL (On-site)
- Executive Assistant/Office Manager Jobs at Cradlepoint – Los Gatos, CA (Hybrid)
- Executive Assistant Jobs at Kelly – Franklin, TN (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Executive Assistant Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit ebay.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.