Executive Assistant jobs in Kentucky, USA – Apply for Executive Assistant Jobs at Kelly – Richmond, KY (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Executive Assistant Kelly Professional and Industrial is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant in Richmond, Ky. This is a temporary assignment that will last 3-6 months. The pay rate for this position is $26 an hour.
Send resumes to Angela.Bryant@Kellyservices.com or call 502.953.0238 for more info. Job Description:
- Administrative support senior and top level managers Job Requirements:
- 2 years of solid senior level Administrative experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have an attention to detail
- Professional communication skills Send resumes to Angela.Bryant@Kellyservices.com or call 502.953.0238 for more info. P1 #CB
Get a complete career fit with Kelly®.
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of [benefits](https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/)?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Executive Assistant II Jobs at SunPower Corporation – Richmond, CA (On-site)
- Executive Assistant Jobs at The Johns Hopkins University – Baltimore, MD (On-site)
- Executive Assistant Jobs at Nelson Connects – Brea, CA (On-site)
- Executive Assistant Jobs at NetApp – United States (Remote)
- Executive Assistant – Administrative Jobs at Robert Half – Oakland, CA (On-site)
- Executive Assistant Jobs at Florida State University – Tallahassee, FL (On-site)
- Executive Assistant/Office Manager Jobs at Cradlepoint – Los Gatos, CA (Hybrid)
- Executive Assistant Jobs at Kelly – Franklin, TN (On-site)
- Executive Assistant Jobs at Robert Half – Wellesley, MA (On-site)
- Executive Assistant Jobs at Houston Methodist – Houston, TX (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Executive Assistant Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.mykellyjobs.com.