Executive Assistant jobs in California, USA – Apply for Executive Assistant Jobs at Nelson Connects – Brea, CA (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job Number: 2172039
Provide direct administrative support and office management to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) The qualified candidate will work independently completing a wide range of executive support related duties, sensitive assignments, projects, and reports in a confidential and professional manner. The senior level Executive Assistant will be a highly resourceful team-player, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, professional, proactive, and efficient.
- Manage the CEO’s calendar using judgment to prioritize and commit the CEO’s time for appointments, meetings, and travel based on an in-depth understanding of the priorities and needs. Manage multiple complex executives’ calendars and adjust or prioritize schedules based on last-minute changes.
- Coordinate calendar, domestic and international travel arrangements (hotel accommodations, car rentals, and other miscellaneous arrangements at destination). Monitor, evaluate travel itineraries and advise measures to reduce the cost of fares. Prepare expense reports.
- Handle all business matters with confidentiality, professionalism, and maturity. Receive various verbal directions and execute on that direction while communicating effectively. Anticipate CEO and the Various Board needs and strategize to meet those needs.
- Organize, coordinate, and arrange conferences, group meetings, training sessions, and other events including internal/external board meetings. Attend meetings to take notes as requested
- Handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls, incoming and outgoing mails (letters and e-mails), compose, edit, and assist internal and external correspondences
- Assist other executives as requested, work collaboratively and cross-functionally with other Administrative Professionals.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree in business administration or related curriculum; Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in providing direct executive support to a CEO/President; minimum 5 years progressively responsible administrative/office managerial experience.
Knowledge and Skill Level:
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Ability to work discreetly with confidential information and situations; detail-oriented.
- Self-starter, not afraid to take the initiative with excellent judgment and discretion.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, work on schedule and within deadlines.
- High level of integrity and excellent, demonstrated work ethic (punctual, professional, honest, humble)
- Work and communicate as part of a team. Ability to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with internal staff and external customers.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
About Nelson Connects:
If you’re looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we’re excited to help you find the job you’ve been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Executive Assistant Jobs at NetApp – United States (Remote)
- Executive Assistant – Administrative Jobs at Robert Half – Oakland, CA (On-site)
- Executive Assistant Jobs at Florida State University – Tallahassee, FL (On-site)
- Executive Assistant/Office Manager Jobs at Cradlepoint – Los Gatos, CA (Hybrid)
- Executive Assistant Jobs at Kelly – Franklin, TN (On-site)
- Executive Assistant Jobs at Robert Half – Wellesley, MA (On-site)
- Executive Assistant Jobs at Houston Methodist – Houston, TX (On-site)
- Executive Assistant Jobs at Viasat Inc. – Carlsbad, CA (On-site)
- Executive Assistant Jobs at Robert Half -El Cajon, CA (On-site)
- Executive Staff Assistant Jobs at Kaiser Permanente – Walnut Creek, CA (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Executive Assistant Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.nelsonjobs.com.