Executive Assistant jobs in Maryland, USA – Apply for Executive Assistant Jobs at Robert Half – Baltimore, MD (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
What you get to do every single day
- Coordinating presentations
- Coach and be responsible for other support staff and customer relations
- Prepare reports and financial data
- Schedule travel and meeting arrangements
- Handle incoming calls
- Proven ability to use the internet for research
- Oracle experience
- Expertise in Microsoft Word
- Strong familiarity with alphanumeric data entry
- Typing over 60 words per minute experience preferred
- Numeric data entry experience
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to multitask, an eye for detail and previous project management experience
This is a great career opportunity for you to directly support senior management in a dynamic firm with competitive compensation! If you are a self-starter who is passionate about growing your career as an Executive Assistant in a quality environment, we would love to hear from you! Contact us today to start your career!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit
© 2022 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Executive Assistant Jobs at Kelly – Richmond, KY (On-site)
- Executive Assistant II Jobs at SunPower Corporation – Richmond, CA (On-site)
- Executive Assistant Jobs at The Johns Hopkins University – Baltimore, MD (On-site)
- Executive Assistant Jobs at Nelson Connects – Brea, CA (On-site)
- Executive Assistant Jobs at NetApp – United States (Remote)
- Executive Assistant – Administrative Jobs at Robert Half – Oakland, CA (On-site)
- Executive Assistant Jobs at Florida State University – Tallahassee, FL (On-site)
- Executive Assistant/Office Manager Jobs at Cradlepoint – Los Gatos, CA (Hybrid)
- Executive Assistant Jobs at Kelly – Franklin, TN (On-site)
- Executive Assistant Jobs at Robert Half – Wellesley, MA (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Executive Assistant Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.roberthalf.com.