Executive Assistant jobs in Texas, USA – Apply for Executive Assistant Jobs at Robert Half – Dallas, TX (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’Microsoft senior-level managers. Executive Assistant’Microsoft responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members. Responsibilities Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings Make travel and accommodation arrangements Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports Oversee the performance of other clerical staff Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports Take minutes during meetings Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence Organize and maintain the office filing system
Requirements Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role Excellent MS Office knowledge Outstanding organizational and time management skills Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines) Excellent verbal and written communications skills Discretion and confidentiality High School degree PA diploma or certification is a plus
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit
2021 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Executive Assistant Jobs at Robert Half – San Bernardino, CA (On-site)
- Executive Assistant & B2B eCommerce Coordinator Jobs at the LEGO Group – Enfield, CT
- Executive Assistant Jobs at CBIZ MHM, LLC – Cleveland, OH
- Executive Assistant to CEO Jobs at LiveTrends Design Group – Apopka, FL (On-site)
- Executive Assistant Jobs at University of Miami – Coral Gables, FL (On-site)
- Executive Assistant, Adjoint(e) de direction Jobs at Autodesk – Boston, MA
- Executive Assistant Jobs at AEye, Inc. – Dublin, CA (On-site)
- Executive Assistant 1 – Legal Department (Hybrid) Jobs at Nordstrom – Seattle, WA (On-site)
- Executive Assistant Jobs at Robert Half – Addison, TX (On-site)
- Executive Assistant Washington, District of Columbia Jobs at U.S. Department of Homeland Security – Washington, DC (Remote)
See More: 1,000+ Executive Assistant Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.roberthalf.com.