Coordinator Jobs in Dallas, USA – Apply for Finance Coordinator Job at VizSense – Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
As the Finance Coordinator for VizSense you will be an integral part of ensuring our finance operations run smoothly and accurately. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining AP/AR, financial records and reports, performing account reconciliations, assisting with budget and close processes, as well as other fiduciary functions.
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Financial Economics, Finance, Accounting, or related field; 12-24 months of experience performing accounting, financial, or administrative tasks in a corporate setting.
• A collaborative thinker who is comfortable being held accountable; you enjoy working with others to gather feedback and input and thrive in an environment where your work is critical to the team’s success.
• Able to work both independently and collaboratively with a team and suggest improvements to various processes.
• Comfortable in communicating with procurement departments of large companies (Fortune 100) and small businesses alike.
• Entrepreneurial and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to thrive under minimal guidance.
• Experience with Excel and/or Google Sheets, including pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, financial calculations, and data reconciliations; candidates will be tested during the application process.
• Must be a very detail-oriented person with a strong focus on being accountable and achieving precision and accuracy in your role and day-to-day, including good problem-solving and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines consistently.
• Solid understanding of bookkeeping and accounting principles, including experience with QuickBooks.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Analyze monthly financials (including budget vs. actual comparison) for the purpose of improving cash flow and business efficiency.
• Communicate professionally with internal and external business partners to manage payments, as well as A/P and A/R related inquiries; including overseeing Finance email inbox to ensure external and internal inquiries are addressed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Coordinate budgets and manage and track finances across multiple influencer campaigns; including organizing payments and working with our senior leadership team to stay on top of our company’s costs and budgets.
• Ensure employee reimbursement and expense reports are processed timely and accurately via Expensify.
• Lead accounts receivable processes while working cross-functionally with Business Development and Client Services teams to resolve questions related to billing, payments, and other revenue-related issues, including commission tracking.
• Own and streamline the current 1099 process and provide IRS 1099 Forms to all appropriate vendors and influencers at year-end, including W9 processing and updates.
• Participate in the implementation of changes to policies, procedures, and systems to facilitate growth, compliance, and scaling of the business.
• Process all vendor payments (including influencers) from approval through payment, including vendor management and check runs.
• Take ownership of month-end close and recording of any corresponding journal entries, updating monthly supporting documentation, preparing balance sheet and bank reconciliations, and researching discrepancies and recommending solutions.
About the location
Our team is based in the Deep Ellum neighborhood of Dallas.
Division of the Company: Finance
People Manager: No
Seniority Level: Entry
Traveling Required: No
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Local candidates only – no relocation is available for this position.
At VizSense, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. VizSense is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Finance Coordinator Job at VizSense – Dallas-Fort Worth MetroplexJOB
- Data Engineer- W2 contract Job at Avanade – Philadelphia, PA Remote
- Azure Data Engineer – Denver Job at Avanade – Denver, CO
- Data Engineer (6 Mth + Contract) Job at Career Developers, Inc. – New York, NY
- Cloud Database Engineer – SQL Job at WorkForce Software – United States Remote
- Office Manager/Receptionist Job at Fidelity TalentSource – Boston, MA
- Front Office Manager Job at Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards – Baltimore, MD
- Office Manager Job at Aspen Dental – Oro Valley, AZ
- HR & Office Manager Job at Yousician – New York, NY
- Office Manager/Lead Receptionist Job at VCA Animal Hospitals – Longmeadow, MA
See More: 1,000+ Coordinator Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.