Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Finance Manager Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1643515
Job Title: Finance Manager.
Amazon’s financial focus is on long-term, sustainable growth in free cash flow. Amazon seeks a Finance Manager to join the Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Free Cash Flow (FCF) team.
This highly visible role will be responsible for the forecasting, reporting, and analysis of Amazon’s free cash flow through close collaborations with business finance teams across Amazon. This individual will gain a comprehensive understanding of the drivers of free cash flow and prepare insightful analyses and narratives for Amazon’s CFO and the senior leadership team. This role will be a key business partner to Accounting and provide inputs for our cash forecasts.
· Lead development of FCF forecasts
· Generate business insights based on financial results and use them to influence strategic decisions being made about the business
· Lead Corporate FP&A Cash Flow process improvement initiatives
· Ad hoc financial analysis and data support for business teams
· 8+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
· 3+ years of direct management experience
· MBA or MS in Finance, Economics or a related field
· Experience in Accounting, Corporate FP&A or Business Finance functions
· Background in financial statement analysis and knowledge of general accounting principles
· Experience in implementing financial reporting and scalable processes
· Ability to manage competing priorities and drive projects to completion in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills that drive collaboration and influence decisions
· Advanced analytic, financial modeling and reporting skills
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
Other Related Jobs:
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.