Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Texas, United States – Apply for Finance Manager, AWS Amazon Jobs – Houston, TX. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2288878
Job Title: Finance Manager.
Join the Global Services Deals team as a Finance Manager, supporting some of our most strategic deals. The role will partner with sales teams, sales operations, business development, product teams and senior leadership in working on customer deals to develop successful financial proposals that are win-win for all. This role will be a strategic partner to the business, be embedded in the most complex deals, and drive evaluating economics of complex deals.
The candidate will be responsible for building and developing models, tools and mechanisms necessary to address business opportunities, innovate with automation and continuously improve internal controls.
Job responsibilities include:
- Drive finance support from the very start of the deal process through closing, and provide insights and input to optimize decision making by partnering across senior leadership and deal structuring teams.
- Develop complex financial models that calculate customer profitability.
- Possess the passion and demonstrated skills to work through ambiguous situations in a fast paced environment.
- Independent and entrepreneurial showing the ability to work with minimal direction in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
Have you had experience in past roles supporting decision making in rapidly evolving environments? Are you a self-starter with strong data gathering and modeling skills, a keen attention to detail, and prior experience working in a fast-paced environment? Are you looking for an exciting role that has regular interaction with various teams across AWS? Do you have strong interpersonal and communication skills and a desire to collaborate with others? If so, the Global Services Deals team could be the right fit for you!
- 8+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
- Access and SQL experience a plus.
- MBA preferred
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Additional requirements include a strong analytical and business sense, a keen attention to detail, and the ability to self-motivate.
- The successful candidate will also have demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to present ideas to a group of senior level managers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced analytical skills
- Fluency in standard software is required, including a solid working knowledge of Excel, COGNOS, or Oracle
- Finance Manager, AWS Amazon Jobs – Chicago, IL
- Finance Manager, AWS Amazon Jobs – Dallas, TX
- Finance Manager, AWS Amazon Jobs – Cupertino, CA
- Finance Manager, AWS Amazon Jobs – Atlanta, GA
- Finance Manager, AWS Amazon Jobs – Santa Monica, CA
- Software Dev Engineer || Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Senior Software Development Engineer, Amazon Music Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Amazon Fresh Produce Associate Amazon Jobs – Moorpark, CA
- Sr. Software Dev. Engineer, Benefits Technology – Global Healthcare Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- SDE II, Benefits Technology Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.