Strength and Conditioning Jobs in California, USA – Apply for Fitness Coach Jobs at Orangetheory Fitness – Chino Hills. See job description, responsibilities, salary and link to apply.
Orangetheory Fitness uses scientifically proven concepts to push your body to do its best. Participants complete intervals throughout the hour training session. This workout helps build strength, increase energy, surpass workout plateaus and tone and shape your body like nothing else. Orangetheory Fitness is a trendsetting franchise fitness organization with 400+ locations open in the US and Canada and over 500+ new fitness studios under development nationally and internationally. Check out www.orangetheoryfitness.com to find out more.
We are looking for OT Fit Certified Coaches. If you have already obtained your Orangetheory Fitness Certification, please specify when applying.
Personal Trainer/ Group Fitness Coach Job Description:The OTF Personal Trainer will lead up to 36 participants through OTF specific group training sessions.
- Responsible for creating positive, high energy, OTF personal training sessions
- Responsible for organization and cleanliness of the training floor, as well as other area of the studio when needed.
- Responsible for marketing your Orangetheory Fitness training services inside and outside the OTF studio. Examples are marketing events with your OTF team, corp events, tents and tables
- Responsible for building OTF attendance and retaining current clientele
- Responsible for group training program design and lesson plans to be viewed by your Head Trainer each week.
- Responsible for the safety of your participants in regards to heart rate, exercise technique, posture and spine, as well as joint stress and stability when resistance training
- Responsible for your scheduled OTF group personal training sessions including but not limited to requesting substitute trainers to cover your session, helping other trainers when available and assisting as a floor trainer when applicable.
- Attend monthly fitness staff meetings and all relative, mandatory webinars and other requested corporate meetings and continuing education presentations.
- Handle member concerns/feedback in a professional, objective manner with the goal of resolution and retention when applicable.
- Assist Sales Associates, when needed, with OTF studio tours/sales with new prospects as well as staying abreast with current pricing options.
- Must be flexible and willing to work weekends when needed and as requested by your Studio Manager and/or Head Trainer
Personal Trainer/ Group Fitness Requirements:
- Intermediate level knowledge of physiology, exercise technique and body mechanics.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and stay organized while training up to 30 clients in one group training session.
- Must have the ability to progress and regress exercises on the fly, in real time.
- Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have the desire and capacity to train all fitness levels, novice to elite.
- Must hold a current fitness certification from an OTF approved education company such as ACSM, ACE, NASM, NSCA, AFAA, NFPT, NPTI, etc.
- Must invest 10+ hours per year in continuing education lectures and workshops outside of OTF curriculum.
- Must have current CPR/AED certification
- 1+ years of professional experience teaching groups and/or personal training in the Fitness Industry.
- Must understand heart rate focused training programs and the science that supports the OTF workouts.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must have the strength and ability to safely lift and move up to 40 lbs
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
Link to Apply
See More: 1,000+ strength and conditioning jobs in USA – Updated Daily
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.