Strength and Conditioning Jobs in Massachusetts, USA – Apply for Group Fitness Instructor Jobs at TB12 Boston, Massachusetts. See job description, responsibilities, skills & experience and the link to apply.
Job Title: Group Fitness Instructor
Position Location: Boston or Foxboro, MA.
TB12 is transforming global health & wellness by empowering athletes to prevent injury, improve longevity, and raise their peak performance. Inspired by the training method of 3-time NFL MVP and 6-time Super Bowl winning quarterback Tom Brady, TB12 delivers personalized, comprehensive programming to a worldwide audience. The TB12 Method integrates revolutionary concepts in deep-force muscle pliability work, hydration, nutrition, functional strength & conditioning, and cognitive health. We support athletes through an omni-channel approach that incorporates physical locations, immersive digital experiences, and innovative functional products.
This Fitness Instructor will work at TB12’s new flagship Performance & Recovery Center at 699 Boylston Street in the Back Bay of Boston — TB12’s first location outside of Foxboro. The TB12 Boston facility will combine one-on-one sessions with TB12 Body Coaches, an all-new group fitness experience, experiential retail, and a smoothie bar. The Fitness Instructor will work alongside a dedicated team of Body Coaches and reception staff to introduce the TB12 approach, services, and retail products to a large audience of potential clients & customers.
Job Description & Responsibilities
TB12 is seeking a part-time Group Fitness Instructor to join its growing team. The individual will report to TB12’s Senior Vice President of Services and will primarily be responsible for participating in the development of and conducting fitness classes, educating clients on relevant TB12 product, and providing excellent customer service to enhance the overall client & customer experience.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Operating TB12 group fitness classes in alignment with the TB12 Method. Group classes will focus on pliability, active recovery, and functional interval training
- Monitoring and correcting form of class participants to ensure safety and comfort
- Establishing an energetic overall tone for each class by bringing a positive and enthusiastic attitude and providing encouragement for all class participants
- Understanding the TB12 Method in detail and providing guidance on key TB12 Method concepts during classes (e.g., pliability, hydration, nutrition, cognitive health)
- Soliciting feedback (formal and informal) from class participants to help guide the development of future classes and class programming
- Completing initial and ongoing required training, as put forth by management team
- Maintaining client privacy and protecting operations by keeping all client information strictly confidential
- Maintaining professional profiles on all social media platforms and engaging networks to advance and promote growth of group fitness classes
- Other administrative duties and record keeping related to fitness classes as required by manager
Desired Skills & Experience:
TB12 is a rapidly evolving organization. We seek someone who will thrive in a highly autonomous and entrepreneurial environment, and who has the passion to help build an organization that has the potential to transform global health & wellness from the ground up.
We are seeking individuals with the following qualifications & competencies:
- Proven working experience as a group fitness instructor in a fitness facility or similar establishment. Experience with resistance band training and pliability rollers preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as a group fitness instructor with a Group Fitness or Personal Training Certification (ACE-American Council on Exercise, AFAA-Athletics and Fitness Association of America, NASM-National Academy of Sports Medicine, ACSM-American College of Sports Medicine are acceptable)
- Understanding of HIPAA compliance, rules and regulations
- High school or equivalent degree (GED)
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Diligent work ethic and willingness to learn
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to demonstrate a baseline level of fitness
- Ability to work effectively with and communicate with all levels of management and with a diverse client & customer base
- Available weekdays, weekends, and/or early mornings and evenings
TB12 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
Link to Apply for Group Fitness Instructor Jobs at TB12 Boston, MA
See Related: 1,000+ strength and Conditioning Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.