Welding jobs in Michigan, USA. – Apply for Fitter/Welder – 1st shift Jobs at Arcosa Inc. – Mason, MI. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Arcosa Shoring Products makes trench shoring equipment for the construction industry. Our dedicated team builds high-quality trench shields and shoring products that are made to last.
Schedule: Monday – Friday: 6:00 am – 4:30 pm
Compensation: Competitive wages, regular opportunities for merit increases, professional growth opportunities, and incentives for outstanding performance as a company.
Benefits: Eligible for Insurance benefits after 30 days.
What You’ll Do
- Fit and weld sub-assemblies into final product
- Perform flat and horizontal groove welds
- Accurately measure within specified tolerances
- Read blueprints
- Perform flat and horizontal fillet welds
- Minimum of 1 year mig welding experience
- Qualified to weld steel and aluminum
- Ideal candidate will hold a AWS Certification
- Experience reading specifications, shop drawings, schematics, and blueprints
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Must be able to pass a weld test as part of the interview process
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Production Welder Jobs at Anvil International – Henderson, TN
- Welder Jobs at Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions – Ash Flat, AR
- Welder I Jobs at Parker Hannifin – Lake Charles, LA
- Welder Jobs at Remedy Intelligent Staffing – Webster, NY
- Welding Shop Helper jobs at Lapeyre Stair – New Orleans, LA
- Welder Jobs at Allied OneSource – O’Fallon, MO
- Tig Welder Jobs at Allied OneSource – Edwardsville, KS
- Welder Helper Jobs at Wood – Jal, NM
- Mechanic/Oiler/Welder Jobs at LB3 Enterprises, Inc. – California
- Thermal Finisher/Welder Jobs at Arcosa Inc. – Kutztown, PA
See More: 1,000+ Welding Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.