Marathon Petroleum Corporation
Maintenance jobs in Ohio, USA. – Apply for Fleet Maintenance Technician – Cadiz, OH Jobs at Marathon Petroleum Corporation – Cadiz, OH. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Location Name: Cadiz, OH
Job/Requisition ID: 64584
Location Address: 43029 Industry Park Rd, Cadiz, OH, United States (US), 43907
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED Desired
Relevant Experience Level: Entry Level (1-3 Years)
Driver’s License Required: Yes
Employee Group: Regular – Full Time
Employee Subgroup: Hourly Non-Exempt
Shift: First Shift
As Fleet Maintenance Technician at Marathon Petroleum, you will be part of a maintenance team that takes pride in the safety and reliability of our transport fleet equipment. We have a comprehensive training program to help you acquire the technical skills needed to maintain and repair the latest tractor & tanker trailer technology. You will enjoy working for a company that values people, health & safety, and environmental stewardship. You will also receive a competitive compensation and benefits package. Ultimately, you will have the opportunity to experience a successful career with a great company.
Your responsibilities include troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining tractors & trailers systems including:
- Brakes and Air
- Drive Trains & Hydraulics
- Steering & Suspension
- Engine & Transmission
- Heating and Cooling
- Computers and Sensors
- Fuel Tanker Product, Vapor and Overfill
Education And Experience
- A high school diploma or GED is desired
- Possess a mechanical aptitude along with experience as a fleet maintenance technician and/or completion of an accredited diesel technician program
- You must be DOT certifiable and must have a CDL w/hazmat or acquire a CDL w/hazmat within 12 months of employment
- Experience with computers and diagnostic equipment is preferred
- Possess a good character, have a positive attitude, and be a team player
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Equal Opportunity Employer: Veteran / Disability
For a complete list of benefits that we offer, please visit www.mympcbenefits.com.
About Marathon Petroleum Corporation
Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC) is a leading, integrated, downstream energy company headquartered in Findlay, Ohio. The company operates the nation’s largest refining system. MPC’s marketing system includes branded locations across the United States, including Marathon brand retail outlets. MPC also owns the general partner and majority limited partner interest in MPLX LP, a midstream company that owns and operates gathering, processing, and fractionation assets, as well as crude oil and light product transportation and logistics infrastructure.
Travel Expected: Up to 10%
Marathon Petroleum Company LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition or AIDS/HIV status, ancestry, national origin, genetic information, military, veteran status, marital status, citizenship or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, click here.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process at Marathon Petroleum LP, please contact our Human Resources Department at [email protected]. Please specify the reasonable accommodation you are requesting, along with the job posting number in which you may be interested. A Human Resources representative will review your request and contact you to discuss a reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Veteran / Disability
Marathon Petroleum Company LP participates in the E-Verify program in some states in which it operates (including AL, AZ, GA, MS, NC, SC, TN, and UT). For more information before proceeding, please see details in English or Spanish. Right to Work Statement English or Spanish.
To view benefit information for Marathon Petroleum Corporation please visit mympcbenefits.com.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Senior Maintenance Technician Jobs at Baxter International Inc. – Bloomington, IN
- Maintenance Manager Jobs at Jobs InnoSource – Danville, VA
- Commercial Maintenance Technician Jobs at Jobs at CyberCoders – Tonawanda, NY
- Maintenance Team Leader – Marshall, MO Jobs at Conagra Brands – Marshall, MO
- Maintenance Technician Jobs at Enerpac Tool Group – Anacortes, WA
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician (Roamer Float) – RCH 026 – La Junta, CO Jobs at Global Medical Response – La Junta, CO
- Maintenance Utility Person Jobs at UniFirst Corporation – Mesquite, TX
- Maintenance Technician Jobs at WestRock Company – Frenchtown, NJ
- Property Maintenance Inspector Jobs at Village of Oak Lawn – Oak Lawn, IL
- Airline General Manager Jobs at Trego-Dugan Aviation Inc – Houston, TX
See More: 1,000+ Maintenance Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit career8.successfactors.com.