Amazon warehouse jobs in Oregon, USA – Apply for Flex Warehouse Team Member Jobs at Amazon – Troutdale, OR. See job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job Position: Flex Warehouse Team Member
Job ID: 210060007
Job Type: Flexible
Required shift times: Overnight, Early Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
Location: Troutdale [1250 NW Swigert Way Troutdale, OR 97060]
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Hourly pay rate: Up to $17.00
Deadline: Immediate openings available now.
New hires who show proof of their Covid-19 vaccination earn a $100 bonus their first day.
Join Amazon and become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for customers. Stay active during your work day in this fast-paced warehouse environment. You’ll be on the move for your whole shift.
The Flexible Scheduling of this position is different from most other jobs. Joining our flexible scheduling team makes you part of our Ready workforce. This means you will have flexibility to build your own schedule each week from
Here are some additional details about the Ready program.
- Shifts are usually between 3-5 hours in length and you can work just one shift per day or up to 12 hours per day.
- We require you to work at least 4 or 30 hours per week depending on whether you are Part Time or More Time.
- If you are More Time, you are eligible for benefits like Health, Dental, Vision and many more when working 30+ hours per week. Part Time associates have their own benefit package that includes things like 401(k) and employee assistance.
- Shifts are typically available throughout the week and weekends on both day or night shifts based on business need.
- You will use an Amazon associate app to view and pick up the shifts.
- Shifts where our customers need you the most can have a high demand hourly premium added to it, so you will be earning your base wage and the additional hourly incentive.
Here are some of the things you’ll get to do with us:
- Receive and put away inventory
- Get customer orders ready and pack them up
- Load boxes into trucks for shipment
- Work around moving machines like order pickers, forklifts, mobile carts, and possibly robots!
- Use scanners to scan bar codes on products
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.
Reasons you’ll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable pay check when you work for Amazon.
- Schedule flexibility: You can choose your shifts up to two weeks in advance to create a schedule that works for you.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes. This is included on approved JD for Seasonal BB openings.
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
- Warehouse Team Member $1,000 Sign-On Bonus Jobs at Amazon – Denver, CO
- Warehouse Team Member $1,000 Sign-On Bonus Jobs at Amazon – Aurora, CO
- Warehouse Team Member $1,000 Sign-On Bonus Jobs at Amazon – Richmond, VA
- Warehouse Team Member $1,000 Sign-On Bonus Job at Amazon – Riverside, CA
- Warehouse Team Member $1,000 Sign-On Bonus at Amazon – Cincinnati, OH
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Warehouse Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit amazon.force.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.