Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Nutrition jobs in California, USA – Apply for Food Nutrition Services Worker PRN- Sanitation Jobs at Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center – Thousand Oaks, CA (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Los Robles Regional Medical Center is a licensed 404 bed acute care facility. Fully accredited by the Joint Commission, Los Robles Hospital has the only Level II Trauma Center in Eastern Ventura County and the only Emergency Room in both Los Angeles and Ventura counties coveted EDAP (Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics) rating. In addition, it is the only hospital certified by both counties as a STEMI designated heart attack center for rapid heart attack response and is a certified Primary Stroke Center. With over 600 physicians on its medical staff, representing over 50 medical specialties, Los Robles is proud to be the community’s most trusted resource for health and a regional destination for care.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Responsible for washing and stocking dishes, flatware, serving pieces, pots and pans. Sanitation of dish room and dishmachine. Transport meal carts and pantry carts to and from patient floors. Woks on tray line (various positions). General stocking and sanitation of all equipment.
Reports To: Clinical Nutrition Manager, Food & Nutrition Services
- Food Handler Certified
- High school or equivalent
- Adheres to ALL Hospital Wide and Department Policies.
- Effective communication skills relative to patients, visitors, other hospital staff: ancillary and clinical staff.
- Task oriented ability to finish specific jobs within time frame.
- Courteous and exhibits positive attitude.
- Knowledge and maintenance of clean and sanitary work environment.
- Practices infection control, safe food handling – HACCP and personal hygiene.
- Maintains strict confidentiality relative to patient and hospital information (HIPPA)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Food and Nutrition Analyst Jobs at HCA Healthcare – Kaysville, UT (On-site)
- Food & Nutrition Associate Jobs at Emory Healthcare – Lithonia, GA (On-site)
- Nutrition Services Aide Jobs at Fairview Health Services – Edina, MN (On-site)
- Nutrition Assistant Jobs at MultiCare Health System – Tacoma, WA (On-site)
- Nutrition Assistant First Hill, Seattle, WA Jobs at Swedish – Seattle, WA (On-site)
- Nutrition Care Representative (Diet Clerk) Full time – 10hr Shift Jobs at Cedars-Sinai – Los Angeles, CA (On-site)
- NUTRITION OPERATOR (FULL-TIME & PART-TIME) Jobs at TouchPoint Support Services – Southfield, MI (On-site)
- Nutrition Assistant Jobs at The University of Kansas Health System – Kansas City, KS (On-site)
- Nutrition Services Tech (Hostess) , Part Time, Variable Shifts Jobs at Spectrum Health – St Joseph, MI (On-site)
- OPERATOR, NUTRITION (FULL & PART-TIME) Jobs at TouchPoint Support Services – Novi, MI (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Nutrition Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.hcahealthcare.com.