Cushman & Wakefield
Front Desk jobs in California, USA – Apply for Front Desk Admin/Ambassador Jobs at Cushman & Wakefield – Sunnyvale, CA . See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Front Desk Admin/Ambassador
Job Description Summary
The Ambassador is, primarily, responsible for assisting employees, contingent workers, and guests with navigating their new workplace environment, to ensure full compliance with all safety guidelines and protocols. Ambassadors will assist in protecting the workforce, by providing a compassionate presence and keen awareness, to support health protocols. Additionally, the ambassador will effectively support daily operations and will be responsible for delivering exceptional service and becoming an integral part of shaping the Workplace experience, through service delivery consistency and excellence, establishing trust, and promoting a client centric awareness that aligns with workplace culture and expectations.
- Greets and directs all employees and guests with enthusiasm, professionalism, and courtesy.
- Provides very positive and professional first impression to returning employees and visitors.
- Supports employee return-to-work efforts in relation to COVID-19 impacts, and employee health and safety requirements.
- Assists and supports the use of masks, when required, as well as social distancing within the office space.
- Provides office space guidance to personnel needing assistance.
- Maintains inventory of masks, sanitizer, and other PPE equipment, for convenient employee access.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures, following all safety and security protocols.
- Ensures that all complaints, questions, concerns, and suggestions, from employees, are addressed and conducts a follow-up, if needed.
- Cultivates relationships with employees, to better understand their requirements and improve Workplace’s ability to address them.
- Provide high touch support to employees in the workplace. This includes, providing employees with tools, support, information, and wayfinding, to return to the office safely.
- Work with cross functional teams in supporting LinkedIn return to the workplace safely.
- Help support return to work safety guidelines, best practices, and standards for employees and cross-functional service teams.
- Regularly assess space readiness, ensuring workspaces, conference rooms, and offices are safe and ready for occupancy.
- Assess and regularly maintain all PPE and sanitization inventory.
- Proactively identify compliance issues and address or escalate, as necessary.
- Ensure complaints, questions, concerns, and suggestions, from employees, are adequately addressed.
- Spearhead hospitality training programs and return to work programs for onsite Cushman & Wakefield and vendor partner service teams
- Obtain voice of the customer data (quantitative and qualitative), to capture service needs. Share information with leadership and cross functional teams.
Characteristics and competencies
- Communication – Comfortable corresponding and interacting with individuals, at all levels in the organization.
- Emotional Intelligence – Exhibit a high degree of sensitivity and empathy, regarding the emotional needs and concerns of occupants and visitors.
- Organized – Detail oriented, confident, self-starter, with exceptional organizational skills
- Proactive – Exhibit a “can do” attitude, with the ability to act or respond, with minimal information
- Character – Demonstrate a high degree of integrity, accountability, and strong work ethic.
- Professional – Project an approachable and personable image, regarding appearance, attitude, demeanor, and business acumen.
- Resilient – Ability to work under pressure, while acting in a calm manner
- Work Experience – Minimum of 2 years of related work experience in real estate services, travel/hospitality, brand/ product management, management consulting, or change management.
- Education – Minimum high school degree
- Work Requirements – Operate in a professional office environment. Knowledge of standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and competent in standard office, such as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Physical Requirements – Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time and travel from floor to floor or between buildings.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Fitness Sales Associate and Front Desk Jobs at Shred415 – Greensboro, NC
- Front Desk Customer Service Agent Jobs at IWG plc – Austin, TX
- Front Desk Agent Jobs at Omni Hotels & Resorts – Eagan, MN
- Front Desk Agent Jobs at Pacific Hospitality Group – Huntington Beach, CA
- Front Desk Sales Associate – Full Time Jobs at Massage Envy – Lake Ridge, VA
- Front Desk Jobs at GenesisCare – Bradenton, FL
- Clinic Front Desk Agent – West Kendall, FL Jobs at ChenMed – Miami, FL
- Front Desk/ Assistant Jobs at The Sheppard Method pilates – Westwood, CA
- Front Desk Coord. Jobs at Cano Health – West Palm Beach, FL
- Medical Front Desk Receptionist Jobs at CAN Community Health – Tampa, FL
See More: 1,000+ Front Desk Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.cushmanwakefield.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.