Front Desk jobs in Florida, USA – Apply for Front Desk Coord. Jobs at Cano Health – West Palm Beach, FL. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Front Desk Coordinator
Cano Health is a rapidly growing operator of healthcare centers specializing in Senior Care and Primary Care for all ages. We are a vibrant company culture founded on the pillars of family, wellness, and service. Now operating in Florida, Texas, Nevada, and Puerto Rico. As the organization continues to grow, it will be important to retain the best of the company’s entrepreneurial culture and combine it with an awareness of the operational rigor needed in a more distributed, complex healthcare environment. Be part of a diverse team of talented professionals, united in their vision of achievement and professional growth that makes Cano Health the nation’s leading health care services provider. At Cano Health we are working to be the most patient-centric company in the industry.
At Cano Health, we are looking for a front desk coordinator that will perform routine clerical, secretarial, and administrative work in answering telephones, receiving the public, providing customer assistant, data processing, and record-keeping.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Interact appropriately with patients and record information while greeting, checking-in, checking-out, and scheduling appointments for patients.
- Utilize computer programs to add new patients, check patients in and out, print out relevant forms for processing, and schedule appointments.
- Handling incoming calls, take detailed and accurate messages, and ensure messages are directed to the appropriate individual.
- Clearly communicate information to our patients, visitors, and staff.
- Verify patient insurance via phone or website and collect any necessary payment for services.
- Updating patient EHR as needed.
- Maintain supply inventory and alert manager when supply is low.
- Send correspondence via email, fax, USPS, or FedEx.
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Skill in operating phones, personal computers, software, and other IT systems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate with employees, patients, and other individuals in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and to ensure accuracy of reports and data.
- Experience in a medical facility preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred.
Compensation And Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- High-end work environment
For more details, please visit www.canohealth.com
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Medical Front Desk Receptionist Jobs at CAN Community Health – Tampa, FL
- Front Desk Receptionist Full Time Pediatric Surgery Center Tampa Jobs at United Surgical Partners International, Inc – Tampa, FL
- Receptionist Jobs at SavaSeniorCare Administrative Services LLC – McAllen, TX
- Part Time Receptionist Jobs at StoryPoint – Waterville, OH
- Front Desk Receptionist Jobs at Bethlehem Counseling Associates – Bethlehem, PA
- Receptionist Jobs at Michael Page – New York, NY
- Receptionist Jobs at EPIC Insurance Brokers & Consultants – Terre Haute, IN
- Receptionist – Part-Time Jobs at Signature Healthcare – Marietta, GA
- Receptionist/Front Desk Jobs at Excelsior Care Group – Staten Island, NY
- Receptionist Jobs at TalentBurst, an Inc 5000 company – Natick, MA
See More: 1,000+ Front Desk Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.